I thought ddq was random?

Scarlett witch and quicksilver one after another doesn't seem to random to me. Seems purposely done. Just a thought and I haven't been keeping up on the forums so I don't know if the ddq process has changed.

Comments

• SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    It seems like they shuffled covers the first time (at the start), but haven't done it since that.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=26817

They've been adding in the new characters at the end of cover runs in the order of release. So at the end of cover two it was IF->Rags->KK, this time (end of cover three run) it is QS->SW->Vision.

Not random is nice, we can track the repeating pattern.
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    It seems like they shuffled covers the first time (at the start), but haven't done it since that.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=26817

They've been adding in the new characters at the end of cover runs in the order of release. So at the end of cover two it was IF->Rags->KK, this time (end of cover three run) it is QS->SW->Vision.

Not random is nice, we can track the repeating pattern.

Agreed. Hence my post of what to expect on certain dates of what character/covers.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    CoolB76 wrote:
    Scarlett witch and quicksilver one after another doesn't seem to random to me. Seems purposely done. Just a thought and I haven't been keeping up on the forums so I don't know if the ddq process has changed.

DDQ started before all of the characters were in the game.

So new characters got slotted in at the end of each rotation of the covers in the order that they were added.

First they did all of the "first" covers (the top cover in the order when you look at the character information), then the second covers, then the third.

Since they just finished the rotation of the third covers of the characters that were in the game at the time, they just tagged the new characters on to the end and they are doing the third covers for them.

So expect QS, SW, and Vision's last covers. I would have thought Bullseye would have made the list, but he doesn't seem to be in the token pull bonus for this run (BP, Magneto, QS, SW, and Vision).

I'm guessing that they will just start the rotation over again with the first covers in two days. Bullseye will probably get added in to the rotation at that point.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Buret0 wrote:
    CoolB76 wrote:

DDQ started before all of the characters were in the game.

So new characters got slotted in at the end of each rotation of the covers in the order that they were added.

First they did all of the "first" covers (the top cover in the order when you look at the character information), then the second covers, then the third.

Since they just finished the rotation of the third covers of the characters that were in the game at the time, they just tagged the new characters on to the end and they are doing the third covers for them.

So expect QS, SW, and Vision's last covers. I would have thought Bullseye would have made the list, but he doesn't seem to be in the token pull bonus for this run (BP, Magneto, QS, SW, and Vision).

I'm guessing that they will just start the rotation over again with the first covers in two days. Bullseye will probably get added in to the rotation at that point.

I almost want to say that at least a couple of QS/SW/Vision were available when the last rotation began, but they didn't go in with IF/Rags/KK. My guess is they wait at least a month to bank cover sales before they stick 'em in the rotation.