Dark Avengers Bullseye Green Cover not in randoms.

whitecat31
whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
Dark Avengers Bullseye aka the two star hero has a new ability. It is a green cover. "Deadly Precision"
For some reason it is not showing up with most of the various random token packs or in victory bonuses.
In the past two days I have had numerous Adamantine Bones and Murderous Aim covers but for some reason
no Deadly Precision covers have dropped. I found this statistically improbable. icon_e_surprised.gif
To add insult to injury the SIM progression rewards have the Adamantine Bones and Murderous Aim covers up for grabs but not the "Deadly Precision" as a progression reward. icon_rolleyes.gif
Now I know some people are thinking. "Who cares." but just the same. icon_lol.gif
It is not showing up in the proper randomization.
Thank you

Comments

• Only 1 in 52 two-star covers will be a Bullseye's green. Unless you've bought few dozen 40x packs already, it's hard to prove anything is wrong with the randomization.

For what it's worth, I have picked up a two-star Bullseye green cover from tokens already, probably from a standard token too.
  • whitecat31
    whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    Vynyv wrote:
    Only 1 in 52 two-star covers will be a Bullseye's green. Unless you've bought few dozen 40x packs already, it's hard to prove anything is wrong with the randomization.

For what it's worth, I have picked up a two-star Bullseye green cover from tokens already, probably from a standard token too.

I agree with you.

There was a restart and I now see the green cover as one of the rewards for battle. I have now already gotten TWO green covers since the restart from battles.