AP drain bug

On patch notes from R75 it was said:

- Abilities that check for the opposing team’s strongest AP will no longer choose an empty pool in the case of a tie.

That is NOT working. When playing against goons, Blade's Nightstalker does keep "draining" empty pools of AP, even though all goons have the same strength on all their colors.

For example, the big ninjas that use Meteor Hammer; they build up two red and one black ap every round. If you have three or more Nightstalker tiles you will only drain red and black ap if he's alone, even if the enemy pool has 30 blue/green/yellow/purple. You will never drain another color, one that he doesn't uses.

Comments

• CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think for goons the game only considers the colors they generate to be their strong colors, despite having the same attack strength for everything. Probably those fractional values that muck things up when you're dealing with overscaled 1/2 stars.
  • But before the "fix" on R75 I used to drain the other colors if the tile didn't try to drain an empty pool. Basically, I stunned the goon with LCap and just hit weak colors to give time so the half dozen nighstalker tiles would eventually drain all pools as much as I could before moving on on next wave of DDQ.