Spider-Villains needed: Mysterio

Options
ronin_san
ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
edited June 2015 in Speculation and Concepts
Quentin Beck's freaking awesome. He was basically a mythbuster turned criminal, and his abilities would sort out SO well in this game.

Here's why he'd be an immediate threat.

Earth 616 Mysterio star.pngstar.pngstar.png
7650 HPs.
john-romita-sr-the-amazing-spider-man-no-66-cover-mysterio-and-spider-man-fighting.jpg

greenflag.png Master of Illusion 7 AP.
2325403-2405.jpg
Mysterio uses his stagecraft to obfuscate himself. Place two protect.png tiles of strength 20 in play. At max level, strength 75.
Rank 2. create 3 protect.png tiles of strength 20 ~ 45 max level.
Rank 3. Place a 3 turn :timer: tile in play. When it goes off, create 2 protect.png tiles.
Rank 4. create 4 :protect tiles of strength 40 ~ 55 max level.
Rank 5. timer tile decreased to 2 turns.

purpleflag.png Trained Stuntsman (passive)
1388339-daredavil_30.jpg
Mysterio is exceptional at making a fall look real. Destroy 3 ability tiles and take no damage.
Rank 2. Destruction requirement reduced to 2.
Rank 3. Attack tiles can also be used.
Rank 4. Strike tiles can also be used.
Rank 5. The enemy turn ends.

blueflag.png Holographic Misdirection 5 AP.
Mysterio.jpg
Mysterio's gadgetry confuses the enemy, Increasing the probability of his success. Select a friendly ability tile. Strengthen it by 20% and duplicate it at 20% strength.
Rank 2. Strengthen it by 30%. Duplicate one at 20%.
Rank 3. Strengthen it 40%. Duplicate 2x.
Rank 4. Duplicate 3x.
Rank 5. Duplicate 5x.

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    First off.. it won't met me upvote you, boo! I was going to put in there that you had stolen the cover i was using for my Mysterio i was working on!!!!! LOL.

Does the green create tiles AND a timer at higher levels?

purpleflag.png does this include abilities used against him (even aoe?) ?

blueflag.png I would make it targetable to any tile, friendly or enemy, stealing the enemy tile.. we get a countdown timer steal back that we lost from moonstone, and the ability to take some enemy tiles and convert them to our own, which would aid his purple. Also, we have a great support ability in TBE and against the likes of KP and Starlord etc..

This would be like a new falcon, pure defense, i like it. My only issue is greenflag.png is usually an offensive skill, to pair him properly, i would change it to blackflag.png so he can rainbow with Thor!
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    First off.. it won't met me upvote you, boo! I was going to put in there that you had stolen the cover i was using for my Mysterio i was working on!!!!! LOL.

Does the green create tiles AND a timer at higher levels? yeah. Tiles plus a timer that procs again.

purpleflag.png does this include abilities used against him (even aoe?) ? i think it is limited to direct abilities.

blueflag.png I would make it targetable to any tile, friendly or enemy, stealing the enemy tile.. we get a countdown timer steal back that we lost from moonstone, and the ability to take some enemy tiles and convert them to our own, which would aid his purple. Also, we have a great support ability in TBE and against the likes of KP and Starlord etc..

that works.

This would be like a new falcon, pure defense, i like it. My only issue is greenflag.png is usually an offensive skill, to pair him properly, i would change it to blackflag.png so he can rainbow with Thor!

he has to be greentile.pngpurpletile.png and either yellowtile.png or blacktile.png ........unless we go alternate earth with the cyber clone mysterio...
  • Sullstar
    Sullstar Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options
    Really like that blue skill, creative, versatile and it seemingly would work in game
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ronin-san wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:

Does the green create tiles AND a timer at higher levels? yeah. Tiles plus a timer that procs again.

purpleflag.png does this include abilities used against him (even aoe?) ? i think it is limited to direct abilities.

that works.

he has to be greentile.pngpurpletile.png and either yellowtile.png or blacktile.png ........unless we go alternate earth with the cyber clone mysterio...

Well, they did give Spidey purple and yellow.... icon_e_biggrin.gif