"Recruit Heroes" Suggestion

ngoni
ngoni Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
Would it be too much to ask if I only have 1 token when I mash "Recruit Heroes" that it automagically open up to the page with my singular token? So tired of having to page through six+ screens just to open a token. R78? Yeah that would be great thanks!

Comments

• There are so many minor UI tweaks that would make the experience of navigation and leveling so much smoother. How about a recruit/train button and a sell button right on the cover so you don't have to jump through menus to get there? How about being able to go from the screen where you have just added a new cover right to the place you can add levels without having to back all the way out, then go into the train or roster screen again? Things like that would really speed up the process of dealing with covers.

With that said, I can handle all these little minor annoyances and I don't want them to spend a single second even thinking about fixing them until they fix the actual game itself so that it's fun again. Scaling is ruining the experience entirely and many in my top 5 PVE alliance are talking about quitting because it's just not worth the time.
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    How about an 'open all' button? Sometimes the standard tokens really pile up.
  • That is a minor annoyance compared to leveling a hero... It is so frustrating...

Imagine you have 44K iso, and you need 45K to level up a hero to the max lv his cover number allows. You have to press-and-hold that TINYKITTY level up button 5 minutes to do it, just because you wanted to squeeze every iso you have into an event/powered up hero...