With PVP scoring changing do you think this is last season

slidecage
slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
edited June 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
to see 4000 pt 10 packs. With people now easy getting 600 to 1000 per PVP with no problems do you think this is the final season we will see 10 packs at 4000.. I love to see them keep it this low so more people can get them but i doubt it, I say we start seeing either 5000, or even 6000 pts needed in seasons for 10 packs..

all last season was hitting 400 to 580 and was like WOW. This season i can hit 700 pts in the last 90 mins of an event. I mean i highly doubt they are going to keep giving out 10 packs if you see 3 to 4x the amount get to 4000

Comments

• I think it should stay where it is. Transition players at early level of it now have a shot on the 10-pack, late/past transition will probly keep getting useless 3*s for iso.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Personally, I'm hoping they make a new progress mark with a 4* cover reward.
    I mean, even if you reach that every season, getting 13 covers in every 4* would still take forever. But a single 4* cover every month would be nice.
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    I've been hitting the 10 packs for the last two seasons even without the boost.

I'm just going to hit them sooner now and then quit PvP for the rest of the season because they don't make any of the late progression rewards worth fighting for.

Like... 4000 points is a bloody 10 pack (worth 2800 Hero Points) and the 7500 point progression is 100 Hero Points.

Hello McFly?!?
  • slidecage
    Buret0 wrote:

I'm just going to hit them sooner now and then quit PvP for the rest of the season because they don't make any of the late progression rewards worth fighting for.

Like... 4000 points is a bloody 10 pack (worth 2800 Hero Points) and the 7500 point progression is 100 Hero Points.

Hello McFly?!?

well if something really weird happens and your tossed into an easy bracket you might have a reason to keep playing. I took around 750 in each season, last season i got tossed into a super easy bracket and was ranked 41th with 2 events left and sheild. so i had to play the last 2 events and sheild.. ended up 35th and got a 2nd 10 pack.... This season 2 700 pts in 1400 pts + and not even in the top 1000 in season bracket so it will make it every easy this season... hit 4000 pts and then stop playing
  • Buret0 wrote:

Hello McFly?!?
    Worth 2500 iso you mean.
  • slidecage
    another thing you have to remember too is how much is going to destory allainces. I mean i remember people saying Get 600 pts to get into a Top 100, Now that is going to very easy jump to 800 to 1000 or higher, Those who could just get the 600 to 700 and getting that high now and gets attacked big time might have to start looking for a new home. Im just glad i did not jump ship last season just to get a 4 star cover. I know for a fact if i was in a top 100 team i would be kicked this season, 700 pts no longer = top 100 team