PLEASE FIX PVE

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I don't like playing the PVP events but I've loved the PVE events (loved, past tense). I used to get so excited when a new one was posted, no matter what the prizes were because I loved the game and I loved playing the missions and not having to worry about someone taking away my shield points (like in PVP).

But then Thick As Thieves came along and every single one of my enemies was a "Deadly" level 230. I was able to scrape through a few missions, while still winning as much as I lost. But it just continued and started to wear on me. And then came that fateful day of "The Patch". With Thor and Wolverine nerfed (so stupid and unnecessary), I had no chance. I lost the next 11 fights in a row (not tanking, I don't believe in tanking, I just couldn't win) and gave up. If that was the way the game was going to be now, I was done. I didn't play the last few days of the TaT event after the patch and had thought about never playing again.

But then I came on here and there was talk that the Thick of Thieves "scaling" was an error and they were working on it. I had a glimmer of hope. There was even talk on here that they were going to run the event again with proper "scaling". The sun was starting to shine again! This game that I loved, that I've been playing everyday since October, that I had spent hundreds of dollars on, was going to go back to what it was when I loved it.

But then Oscorp Heroic started. And I'm once again faced with "Deadly" level 230 enemies. Only this time, the roster is truncated and I have absolutely NO SHOT of winning a single fight. I tried restarting the app and my tablet as suggested on here by Ice IX. No change.

Please go back to the way it was during the Punisher and Hulk Hunts. That was playable and lots of fun. Having one or two Impossible or Deadly missions at the end of side event was fine. I could try to beat them (and usually fail) or I could skip them and still have fun and get some good prizes. I could go on a long rant about the nerfing of characters after people have spent time and money on them, but honestly, I can deal with that if the PVE are playable. Right now, they are not and it's totally bumming me out.

I'm sure there are other similar threads about this and I'm sure that I'm not alone in feeling this way, but I had to say something. Please bring back the game that I loved.

Comments

• Maybe post in one of them, then? Sorry.

It's the weekend. They're at home watching that thing Americans call football, or something. Go do something fun, don't kill yourself trying to fight a game that's in no fit state to be played.
  • good idea. copied and pasted.
    Thanks.