something strange in pve after last patch

Arsael
Arsael Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
something is not working properly since the last update.
I managed to get up to 931.
in a lot of matches, When I attack and win I received fewer points than those given before starting.
please check , you can check my games

when they attack me and i win, i get only 3 4, 7 points
When they attack me and I lose, I lose about 40 -50 points.

This system is terrible

Comments

• You must mean PvP instead of PvE. In any case, there is already a giant thread in the general form about changes to PvP scoring that addresses all these issues. To save you the time of wading through the whole thread however...
    1. You may receive less points in an attack than advertised, because the defender may have lost points between the time you queued him up and the time you complete your battle.
      Example: An 800 point attacker would earn 57 points in a victory over a 1000 point defender, but only 48 points if that defender has dropped to 900 points when the battle ends.
    2. Point gains in defensive wins were reduced by a factor of 3 in order to prevent coordinated groups of players from feeding each other points by losing on purpose.
    3. The amount of points exchanged in battle was increased by 50%, so both wins and losses are worth more. The overall effect is to make it much easier to earn progression rewards without changing player placement. While players accustomed to smaller point losses may be shocked by larger point losses in the new system, this should be completely offset by larger point gains too, though one might not feel that way due to negativity bias.
  • Arsael
    Arsael Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    Yes PVP , sorry.

But i saw that it's the half of the points indicates.
    es.
    preview 46 point , win 23 .
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes, that would be because of point 1 - between when you lined up your match and when you won, other people also beat that person, lowering their score and thus the points you get for a victory.