A problem that has been unfixed since day one.

Dragon_Nexus
Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
edited June 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
This is utterly unacceptable that this issue goes unresolved even now. For as long as I've been playing this game, this problem has existed and I cannot believe it's not been tackled yet!

http://i.imgur.com/QsRjD6j.png

I demand compensation for this assault on my eyes!

Comments

• Heartburn
    Heartburn Posts: 527
    S.R. Hadden
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Heartburn wrote:
    S.R. Hadden

Jeez, I'd forgotten that movie.
    It was so baaaaad.
  • dkffiv
    dkffiv Posts: 1,039 Chairperson of the Boards
    I honestly thought this was going to be about how Iron Man 35 red/yellow and Iron Man 40 blue's animations are backwards. Does this bug anyone else? Yellow flies in with his right hand glowing then shoots with his left, red/blue have his right arm cocked then he shoots with his left.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    dkffiv wrote:
    I honestly thought this was going to be about how Iron Man 35 red/yellow and Iron Man 40 blue's animations are backwards. Does this bug anyone else? Yellow flies in with his right hand glowing then shoots with his left, red/blue have his right arm cocked then he shoots with his left.

Did it bother me before? No.
    Will it bother me now? Absolutely.
  • cyineedsn
    cyineedsn Posts: 361 Mover and Shaker
    dkffiv wrote:

Dear god, I haven't noticed this before, but this is the kind of thing that once I see I won't be able to un-see.
  • It's not as old a problem, but Captain Marvel's facial expression when she's in front (aka I'M POOPIN!) is still a worse problem.
  • wade66
    wade66 Posts: 212 Tile Toppler
    dkffiv wrote:
    It could be argued that their difference is justified by being 2 different suits though.