This is how you compensate people

Raffoon
Raffoon Posts: 884
edited June 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
http://www.terra-battle.com/en/news/2015/06/post-35.html

One more reason why my money is now going to that game instead

Some highlights:
-Timely
-Honest (this wouldn't even have been apparent to players. It's like if one character wasn't in tokens for MPQ)
-More than fair, because the company screwed up

Edit: Oh, and this was clearly communicated in-game with that same message on their news page (which pops up when the app is restarted and is updated daily)

Comments

• Raffoon wrote:

Is this a mobile or PC game?
  • Raffoon
    Raffoon wrote:

Is this a mobile or PC game?

Mobile icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Raffoon wrote:
    Mobile icon_e_biggrin.gif

I may have to give it a look. Thanks
  • Another +1 for the development team at mystwalker studios and Terra battle.

Great game, TONS of in depth, in game DAILY communication with the player base.

Not PTW at all...you can really be 100% FTP.

And they give away a lot of free stuff all the time.

Edit: The level of communication that you see in the link on the OP is the same level of depth that players get IN GAME ON A DAILY BASIS. They don't just communicate about mess ups (which are infrequent) either, they communicate clearly about everything game related.

marc
  • Raffoon wrote:

Some highlights:
    -Timely
    -Honest (this wouldn't even have been apparent to players. It's like if one character wasn't in tokens for MPQ)
    -More than fair, because the company screwed up

Edit: Oh, and this was clearly communicated in-game with that same message on their news page (which pops up when the app is restarted and is updated daily)
    mmm, yes seduce me away from here...
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tetra Battle was a fun of fun for awhile. The only thing that bothered me, and it's pretty nit-picky, is the aesthetic. For whatever reason, it just rubbed me the wrong way. I've been dabbling in a game called "Lionheart" which is an sRPG, kind of akin to this (but more like Tactics Ogre or Final Fantasy Tactics).
  • Terra Battle was fun for a good long while, got burnt out and recent started up again. It is fun, but once you beat all the chapters, there's not much else except grinding for new characters... and it takes forever to recode DNA, ugh. Especially when you can just luck out and get the z class guys through the RNG anyways.

Still, awesome game, especially since it's free.
  • jackswift wrote:
    Terra Battle was fun for a good long while, got burnt out and recent started up again. It is fun, but once you beat all the chapters, there's not much else except grinding for new characters... and it takes forever to recode DNA, ugh. Especially when you can just luck out and get the z class guys through the RNG anyways.

Still, awesome game, especially since it's free.

Log in now Jack...New content is up and running. You can take characters up to lv 80 and evolve their powers further. There is also a whole new chapter past level 30...and it's challenging. They added Metal Zone 6 as well. I know what you mean that i got stale for a while, but the new content should be enough to keep you busy for a while.

easy...marc
  • Raffoon
    Tetra Battle was a fun of fun for awhile. The only thing that bothered me, and it's pretty nit-picky, is the aesthetic. For whatever reason, it just rubbed me the wrong way. I've been dabbling in a game called "Lionheart" which is an sRPG, kind of akin to this (but more like Tactics Ogre or Final Fantasy Tactics).

Hmm, that Lionheart Tactics game looks fun. I think I might have to give it a try. The download size on android is just at the tipping point of where I'm OK keeping it (it's 135 MB). So, it will need to be good to stay on the phone icon_e_wink.gif
  • I just started playing Terra Battle and have to say it reminds me of a cross between MPQ and Tower of Saviors (which is a good thing since there are bits i like and dislike from both games)...

Although with that being said, i haven't gotten too deep into the game yet, but does seem promising and may just be what i needed to completely leave MPQ behind except for the DPD challenges...
  • Spider_Jerusalem
    Spider_Jerusalem Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    I want to thank you all for recommending Terra Battle.

I haven't played MPQ since the April "Character Updates," but I still check in here once every couple of weeks to see what new characters have been added (comic nerd reasons) and read enough feedback to remind me not to reinstall MPQ onto any of my devices again.

I've been looking for something similar to when I felt MPQ was fun and so far this has been it.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    finally got my QS cover and some HP for the outage... guess something is better then nothing