Options
ThatOneGuyjp189512
ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
edited August 2015 in Speculation and Concepts
Three Star Rarity(Rare)
At Max Level HP: 7650 Tile Damage 70/13/12/61/79/11/4
detail.jpg

Whoops - (Passive) greenflag.png
Bob accidentally stumbles into the fray with all the grace and subtlety of a drunken sailor. If Bob takes 268 damage and it doesn't kill him, Deadpool's got his back for some reason. Counter attack enemy with Deadpool's a little off the top for 179 damage and maybe leave a little something to protect him if Wade is feeling generous.

Upgrades:
2 Covers: Increase counter attack damage to 239
3 Covers: Turns a basic green tile into a 23 strength green protect tile
4 Covers: Increase counter attack damage to 357
5 Covers: Creates 2 strength 33 protect tiles and counter attack for 412 damage

Max Level 3 Covers: 992 damage, strength 95 protect tile(damage threshold: 1112)
Max Level 4 Covers: 1482 damage
Max Level 5 Covers: 1709 damage, 2 strength 137 protect tiles

Accidental Hero - 9 yellowflag.png
Bob inadvertently does something heroic on the battlefield through sheer dumb luck. does 93 damage to the enemy team.

Upgrades:
2 Covers: Increases damage to 135
3 Covers: Also stuns a random enemy for 1 turn
4 Covers: Increases damage to 218
5 Covers: 3 turn stun, 294 damage to the enemy team

Max Level 3 Covers: Stuns a random enemy for 1 turn and does 560 damage to the enemy team
Max Level 4 Covers: 904 damage to the enemy team
Max Level 5 Covers: Stuns a random enemy for 3 turns and does 1220 damage to the enemy team

Throws like a Girl - 11 purpleflag.png
Bob tries to throw a teammate a weapon and fails thereby creating an opening for the enemy team, he recovers just in time to help his team win the day! Creates 2 strength 13 strike tiles for the enemy team and turns a basic purple tile into a 2 turn countdown tile, when active increases team ability damage by 103

Upgrades:
2 Covers: Increases ability damage by 124
3 Covers: Increases ability damage by 143, increases countdown tile to 3
4 Covers: Increases ability damage by 176
5 Covers: Increases ability damage by 243, creates a 5 turn countdown tile and 2 13 strength strike tiles for the enemy team

Max Level 3 Covers: Increases ability damage by 593
Max Level 4 Covers: Increases ability damage by 730
Max Level 5 Covers: Increases ability damage by 1009, creates a 5 turn countdown tile and 2 54 strength strike tiles for the enemy team

Comments

• ErikPeter
    ErikPeter Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Not thrilled about another in-joke character, but I like the spec. Pretty neat. That purple power is really good. Makes up for the Yellow having low damage. Green would be super annoying too, I assume the damage threshold goes up too (like Capt. Marvel or Hulk)?
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    Options
    ErikPeter wrote:
    Not thrilled about another in-joke character, but I like the spec. Pretty neat. That purple power is really good. Makes up for the Yellow having low damage. Green would be super annoying too, I assume the damage threshold goes up too (like Capt. Marvel or Hulk)?

Max level the threshold is 1112 damage, which is in like with hulk and captain marvel's powers.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ErikPeter wrote:

Max level the threshold is 1112 damage, which is in like with hulk and captain marvel's powers.

Considering the lower HP you have him set at, i would lower that quite a bit.

But the damage enhancement, with KK or Thor.. wow, great support power icon_e_smile.gif
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    All of these abilities are broken powerful given he's a star.pngstar.pngstar.png and not a mutant.

He needs like 5100 HPs similar to The Hood, given the strength of his green. If you keep him alive, his green can decimate by itself.

That said, his green is hilarious.
  • jimstarooney
    jimstarooney Posts: 576 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Every1 loves bob!!!
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    Options
    they totally stole my idea for his passive and put it on 4* Deadpool
  • GuntherBlobel
    GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
    Options
    You should demand a no-prize!
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    they totally stole my idea for his passive and put it on 4* Deadpool

That is exactly the point of these threads, we get creative and create mechanics we want in the game, and they take note!

Which means they read these, so , lets keep the brainstorm going!
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 624 Critical Contributor
    Options
    !!! Great work! And it would absolutely have to be that cover - fantastic choice.

My only suggestion would be changing the purple to another non-DP color for better synergy with Deadpool!