PvP points question...

Born2DieNPvP
Born2DieNPvP Posts: 163
edited May 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I queued up a 59 point victory, waited 10 mins to avoid sniping, fought and won and got 43 points. Why? Does damage taken in a fight affect points, or because I used a team up, or if they shielded or was attacked by someone else while I waited 10 minutes?

Comments

• dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Probably got attacked by someone who didn't wait. Or lost a match. Or both, if he's really unlucky!

None of the other things you mention affect points. Only his actual score compared with yours is counted.
  • Born2DieNPvP
    Born2DieNPvP Posts: 163
    OK thanks. I wasn't sure what affected points once you had them "locked in".
  • Azoic
    Azoic Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    Yah, I had one queued up for about 20 min, then attacked. It said 33 points...and I got 9? And it was the match that was going to put me over 800. Grrr...
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was at 980 points and tried to sneak one last battle in and suddenly I lost 200 points and am back down in the 800s. I will need to make another hop which I intended to do anyway, but this just goes to show how many points you can drop in a matter of min. now I hav some juicy retaliations lined up and should be able to get to 1000 in 3 matches though since I dropped so much.