MMR Loop

I know this has been discussed in the past. And I thought it had been fixed.

But apparently not. I am seeing the same 6 matches no matter how many times I skip.

To add insult to injury, the game charges me EVERY TIME I SKIP THE SAME PERSON OVER AND OVER trying to find a match.

Since this is obviously not fixed, when can we expect this to be patched?

John Aaron

Comments

• Players near the top of their PvP brackets will have more limited match choices because there will be fewer opponents in their range. This is just how the system is setup unfortunately, and it would be difficult to expand the match choices without running into the old problem of point leaders getting runaway scores by picking on opponents with much weak rosters.

While the 10 iso-8 skip cost can be an annoyance, the average PvP battle should pay for 12 skips, while finishing a daily quest would be enough to cover several hundred more each day.
  • Vynyv wrote:
    Players near the top of their PvP brackets will have more limited match choices because there will be fewer opponents in their range. This is just how the system is setup unfortunately, and it would be difficult to expand the match choices without running into the old problem of point leaders getting runaway scores by picking on opponents with much weak rosters.

While the 10 iso-8 skip cost can be an annoyance, the average PvP battle should pay for 12 skips, while finishing a daily quest would be enough to cover several hundred more each day.

The problem is that no matter how many times I skip (I did 10 {about 600 ISO} rounds of skipping), I am seeing the exact same rotation of 6 people. (I always watch names as not to hit anyone in my Alliance.)
  • Consider it a compliment by the game then. Apparently there are only 6 people good enough to be your opponent.

If you think more players are qualified to face you, then you should gather some evidence to that effect. A screenshot of the leaderboard with those around you, plus screenshots of their rosters may be useful to the developers.