Multiple suggestions to improve MPQ

I am Scourge
I am Scourge Posts: 37
1. Rewards: A. No more critical boosts as fight rewards.
B. Earn all 4 rewards 1st 4 times you play node.
C. Make it possible to actually earn 4* covers.
D. Improve percentages for earning 3 and 4 * tokens.
E. More and better season rewards in VS.
F. There should be an advantage to having strong, maxed out characters. Instead the game gets that much more difficult, not easier.

2. Story: A. New story missions! Dark Reign ended 5 years ago. Time to update. All the great Marvel stories over the years and we get repeats.
B. Simulator and Gauntlet need to go as well. They suck.
C. No more than 1 new character per month and be able to immediately earn covers for them and not just for finishing in top 100.

3. PVP: A. 20 points per win, 20 per loss. The points system now is arbitrary.
B. Have a "ladder" system. Work your way up 5 tiers of players, 200 points per tier. That way the best players can get 1000 and even beginners can get 2-600 points.

4. Hero points: A. Make it cheaper to expand your roster slots. This would
encourage players to get every character in the game.
B. Be able to purchase cover colors you haven't unlocked yet.
C. Lessen price to buy additional covers.
D. Actually make tokens worth buying in different events. Right now all you ever get is 2* characters.

5. Characters wanted: Ant-Man, Archangel, Gambit, Green Goblin, Havok, Phoenix, Mr. Sinister, Thing, Mr. Fantastic, Sub-Mariner, Rogue, Sabretooth, Super Skull, Ultron, War Machine, Winter Soldier, Abomination, Dr. Strange, Ghost Rider, Gladiator, Mandarin, Nightcrawler, Silver Surfer, Nova and Thanos.

Thank you for your consideration.

Comments

• Another thing I would like to see is when a character has max covers, on the raise level screen it shows exactly how much iso 8 to completely level up the character. Now it shows what level the next 78000 iso 8 will get you. I know why so they think they can tempt people to drop $100 to finish them. WRONG.
  • Fixed this for you. If you want to edit yours to match this, just click "quote", and then copy and paste it into your original post. LOL.
    1. Rewards:
      A. No more critical boosts as fight rewards. B. Earn all 4 rewards 1st 4 times you play node. C. Make it possible to actually earn 4* covers. D. Improve percentages for earning 3 and 4 * tokens. E. More and better season rewards in VS. F. There should be an advantage to having strong, maxed out characters. Instead the game gets that much more difficult, not easier.

2. Story:
      A. New story missions! Dark Reign ended 5 years ago. Time to update. All the great Marvel stories over the years and we get repeats. B. Simulator and Gauntlet need to go as well. They suck. C. No more than 1 new character per month and be able to immediately earn covers for them and not just for finishing in top 100.

3. PVP:
      A. 20 points per win, 20 per loss. The points system now is arbitrary. B. Have a "ladder" system. Work your way up 5 tiers of players, 200 points per tier. That way the best players can get 1000 and even beginners can get 2-600 points.

4. Hero points:
      A. Make it cheaper to expand your roster slots. This would encourage players to get every character in the game. B. Be able to purchase cover colors you haven't unlocked yet. C. Lessen price to buy additional covers. D. Actually make tokens worth buying in different events. Right now all you ever get is 2* characters.

5. Characters wanted:
    Ant-Man, Archangel, Gambit, Green Goblin, Havok, Phoenix, Mr. Sinister, Thing, Mr. Fantastic, Sub-Mariner, Rogue, Sabretooth, Super Skull, Ultron, War Machine, Winter Soldier, Abomination, Dr. Strange, Ghost Rider, Gladiator, Mandarin, Nightcrawler, Silver Surfer, Nova and Thanos.

Thank you for your consideration.
  • 1. Rewards:

A. No more critical boosts as fight rewards.
    B. Earn all 4 rewards 1st 4 times you play node.
    C. Make it possible to actually earn 4* covers.
    D. Improve percentages for earning 3 and 4 * tokens.
    E. More and better season rewards in VS.
    F. There should be an advantage to having strong, maxed out characters. Instead the game gets that much more difficult, not easier.

A. I dont have a problem with them. I have a problem with the lack of variety. It could be a "random" boost.
    B. Completely agree. I dont see why place a 20 Iso reward drop chance before you get all 4 intended rewards.
    C. I believe suggestion D is enough for this
    D. They promissed this is last Q&A video, specially 4*
    E. They need to fix rewards past 4000 pts. If a 3000 pts earn you a 3*, a 5000 pts should give you a 4*. This is ONCE a whole season... come on D3GO!
    F. Sensible spot there. There must be some scalling at place, else game would be too hard for beginners or too easy for veterans. If the system tries to place you with players of your aproximate power level, then it should give better rewards to those placed on highest power level brackets, so overall it remains meaningful.

2. Story:

A. New story missions! Dark Reign ended 5 years ago. Time to update. All the great Marvel stories over the years and we get repeats.
    B. Simulator and Gauntlet need to go as well. They suck.
    C. No more than 1 new character per month and be able to immediately earn covers for them and not just for finishing in top 100.

A. I rather see new events like Ultron, DDQ... story are a way for begginers to earn their first 1 and 2* covers. Unless they design an event to specifically help with transition between 2* to 3*
    B. They are changing Simulator, see June Q&A. For Gauntlet I completely agree and suggested a few changed in another post
    C. I would say 2 new characters max, each month, or 1 per season. But roster slots problem are much more of a concern with this influx of new characters
    3. PVP:

A. 20 points per win, 20 per loss. The points system now is arbitrary.
    B. Have a "ladder" system. Work your way up 5 tiers of players, 200 points per tier. That way the best players can get 1000 and even beginners can get 2-600 points."

A. Not going to work. Favors raw number of attacks, regardless of position.
    B. Didnt quite understand the concept, but sounds interesting.

4. Hero points:

A. Make it cheaper to expand your roster slots. This would encourage players to get every character in the game.
    B. Be able to purchase cover colors you haven't unlocked yet.
    C. Lessen price to buy additional covers.
    D. Actually make tokens worth buying in different events. Right now all you ever get is 2* characters.

A. They promissed a cap for roster slot pricing at (LAUGHABLE) 1000HP, while they find a more permanent solution. How many players this "fix" will affect, I ask you? This is ne of the biggest problems in the game ATM.
    B. No.. I disagree completely.
    C. Again, I disagree. It will turn the game much more into PAY-TO-WIN. Price for buying covers should be increasingly higher by 2 factors: total number of covers you already bought (would increase base cost) and number of covers of same color (the higher the level, the more expensive it should be, nothing exponential, though)
    D. There should be a guaranteed cover of featured champion, at least.

5. Characters wanted:
    Thanos is on the rise with his appearances in latest Marvel movies... Ant Man, Dr. Strange and Jessica Jones should be on the pipe, if we take recent Marvel announcement into consideration.
  • Thank you for your feedback. Some of it was definitely out of frustration on my part. After spending 8 months and many hundreds of dollars, I'm just now starting to be able to complete on a high level but the difficulty is still extreme. Its also incredibly frustrating to get no 3 or 4* covers I actually need. I've gotten 7 yellow vision covers since his release and zero red. When I HaD devil dinosaur, I got 1 red and1 green when he first came out and now he seems to not even exist anymore.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    When I HaD devil dinosaur, I got 1 red and1 green when he first came out and now he seems to not even exist anymore.
    That is because he indeed does not exist anymore.

He was only available during anniversary week and has not been in tokens ever since.
    You'll get one cover of each colour in daily rewards for days 365,366 and 367 but that's it.

If you didn't get Dino fully covered during anniversary week, you're out of luck.
  • ScrawL
    ScrawL Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    You've seriously spent hundreds of dollars on this game? I've only bought the $1.99 pack a couple times for roster spots but now I've figured out how to earn enough hero points to never spend money.

If you do well enough on the PvP events you should be able to earn enough to get a roster spot almost every time or every other one, plus pve and dead pool daily helps with iso for sure.

I agree with the roster slot situation but it's good to know the developers are working on it tho. As well as the 4* cover drop rate and other ways to gain them.