Gauntlet Ultron Node...

Stanley71
Stanley71 Posts: 75 Match Maker
Hey devs...are you really serious?
We have to fight Ultron, Loki and She-Hulk at Level 395 with tinykitty IW???
Every bomb of Ultron is a one hitter!
It's impossible to win if you don't have a maxed Deadpool with 28000 whale points!

This game really annoys more and more!
Good job, devs...

Comments

• spawn2012
    spawn2012 Posts: 44
    Accually, normal gaulnet ends before the last node in main path, and before 2 last nodes in essential path becouse thats when we can get BP cover. Bonus is the 4* who is supposed to be hard to get.
    that's 1.
    Even thou i think that was a little hardcore AND even with whales it wasn't easy to do, i did came "close" once becouse i managed to kill loki and shehulk (who sound like trannie hulk, but thats other issue). So that nodes being so hard could also mean You suck:P (jk)
  • I finished the entire gauntlet in about 3 hours. Play less often and the levels go way down. I used my 130ish heroes to beat level 70 ultron. You're being punished for previous success
  • Stanley71 wrote:
    Hey devs...are you really serious?
    We have to fight Ultron, Loki and She-Hulk at Level 395 with tinykitty IW???
    It's impossible to win if you don't have a maxed Deadpool with 28000 whale points!

This game really annoys more and more!
    Good job, devs...

It is completely possible without using whales. There are lots of suggestions in the gauntlet node on how to do it without whales. I feel like the gauntlet is the only PvE they get right.
  • Stanley71 wrote:
    tinykitty IW???

It's almost as though they're trying to make you use a boosted iw's blue to place bubbles next to bombs then use the green to blow them up and at the same time do a ton of damage icon_e_surprised.gif

Or put bubbles over the bombs to hold em in place if you're desperate.

Also you don't need a maxed deadpool. Ask an alliance member for a purple deadpool team-up (yes you can use the deadpool points with a team up whales).