New Character: Rogue

Options
Selvokaz
Selvokaz Posts: 82 Match Maker
edited June 2015 in Speculation and Concepts
Rogue Tier 3 Classic (1990's attire)

Power Drain: Tile Color Yellow (When activated this power would stun the targeted opponent for 1 round while dealing x damage and healing Rogue for equal damage. This power also activates Rogue's Stolen Power ability.

Stolen Power: Tile Color = Power Stolen (When Rogue uses Power Drain, she copies one selected power and uses it at a level equal to her Stolen Power. ie If Stolen Power is level 1, any power she steals with Power Drain will be at level 1.)

Borrow Power: Tile Color = Power Borrowed (When a ally is downed, Rogue can select one of that downed allies abilities and use it. The Powers level is equal to the level of Borrowed Power.)

Reflective of that time period, Rogue would likely have a good deal of health to represent her having Ms Marvels powers at the time. Her tile strengths would be yellow, and 2 colors matching the powers shes stolen or borrowed. Which means in the beginning of a match only yellow is a strong offensive attack, while the remaining colors would be weak until her powers were used.
rogue_by_selvokaz-d8vbzok.jpg

Comments

• zeddicus
    zeddicus Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Options
    I like the setup. But would prefer blue, purple, and for borrowed power team-up tile
  • Selvokaz
    Selvokaz Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Options
    I could see that, the team up tile use for borrowed power is unique, i just wasn't sure if it was to regulation with the other characters.