Why no thoress *sigh*

dfields3710
dfields3710 Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
edited May 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I have 6 out of 10 4*s and they are HB, IW, XFW, NF, Thoress, and SL.

I have pulled 3 xforce covers, 2 invisible woman, 2 starlord, and the rest have one. Even though my favorite 4* is Nick Fury, I have not pulled another thoress cover and it sucks. I have just been able to get #1-2 in PVE and they haven't gave thoress out yet and even if they did I don't know if I will have all the essential characters to place that high. If you want to see my roster I'm NoGimmicks in the Team Tesla alliance. I don't think I will see 1000 point progress or number 1 in PvP any time soon. Sorry it just suck because I have her yellow her worse power and I hate it. I'm just venting if I could get her other two colors I would buy the rest. Lol I'm just venting.

Any suggestions? Comment below

Comments

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    suggestion: don't buy her to 13 covers even if you DO pull her other 2 colors. that would cost more than $100 (us) (without even considering the 400k iso) and while she is good, having her alone won't be game changing for you. It probably wouldn't even be worth buying prof. X and hulkbuster (the 2 best 4*s right now) if you had the covers, since they may well be nerfed in the next 6 months or so if they start dominating the meta (once everyone gets them covered).
  • Vhailorx wrote:
    suggestion: don't buy her to 13 covers even if you DO pull her other 2 colors. that would cost more than $100 (us) (without even considering the 400k iso) and while she is good, having her alone won't be game changing for you. It probably wouldn't even be worth buying prof. X and hulkbuster (the 2 best 4*s right now) if you had the covers, since they may well be nerfed in the next 6 months or so if they start dominating the meta (once everyone gets them covered).

They'll be nerfed whenever the money stops coming in from them... And right after a "sale"...
  • Takes a little patience as well. I'm not sure how long you've been playing but blue Thoress cover is a daily reward down the line. I just recently got an purple Elektra cover as a daily reward. Other past 4* covers that popped up as "gifts" were Devil Dino, 3 in a row for each ability, a couple of Nick Fury's spread out, and I think an X-Force Wolvie or two. Of all 4*'s I'm only missing Kingpin. Can't wait to land him from any token pull or maybe one day as a daily reward.
  • dfields3710
    dfields3710 Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    Takes a little patience as well. I'm not sure how long you've been playing but blue Thoress cover is a daily reward down the line. I just recently got an purple Elektra cover as a daily reward. Other past 4* covers that popped up as "gifts" were Devil Dino, 3 in a row for each ability, a couple of Nick Fury's spread out, and I think an X-Force Wolvie or two. Of all 4*'s I'm only missing Kingpin. Can't wait to land him from any token pull or maybe one day as a daily reward.

Thanks Im on day 165...I just got another xforce making him have 4 black covers. And the crazy thing is today I pulled a yellow invisible woman cover from a heroic token. Crazy world out here