Still have not recovered save file

tonyeq
tonyeq Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
I lost my data on my Nexus 7 on May 19 and started a ticket with D3. They told me today:

It appears as though you may have encountered an incredibly rare issue known as an account reversion. In order to confirm this, we will need you to provide a screenshot of your Username as it currently appears. (PNG or JPEG, only).

The only place I see my username is in my alliance roll. I can see all my covers there too, I just can't get to them. Where is my user name found?

Comments

• killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    tonyeq wrote:
    I lost my data on my Nexus 7 on May 19 and started a ticket with D3. They told me today:

It appears as though you may have encountered an incredibly rare issue known as an account reversion. In order to confirm this, we will need you to provide a screenshot of your Username as it currently appears. (PNG or JPEG, only).

The only place I see my username is in my alliance roll. I can see all my covers there too, I just can't get to them. Where is my user name found?

They mean they need the "username" you are using now so they can overwrite it and give you back your original name. but since it's the weekend i doubt they will be able to do it till monday.
  • tonyeq
    That's the problem. It never asked me for a new username. Basically there two tonyeq accounts, pre-crash and post-crash versions. Pre-crash has 60+ covers. Post-crash has maybe 6. Hopefully they merge them because post-crash pulled Scarlet Witch, which pre-crash didn't have.
  • same here, and im waiting since 16th may to get my problem resolved!
  • Clear cache. Play til you can join an event, choose a username, send them a screen of the new username, they restore to it.

They did it for me, with the same rare issue response.
  • tonyeq
    Got an email at 5:45pm yesterday saying I was restored! It's been a long 13 days!