PVP loaner ability change?

Malcrof
Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
edited May 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
just asking this here, i also asked it in the PVP thread.
jojeda654 wrote:
Malcrof wrote:
Why does the loaner keep changing which ability it has?
I think it depends on which node it is. For me, Top is yellowflag.png Left is blueflag.png and Right is purpleflag.png
I haven't completed any of the seed teams, so I can't tell if the order shuffles, but I doubt it would.
I'd be ok if it stays like this. Gives you a chance to see all the character animations without having to wait for those covers to drop.

Is this new, or just something i haven't noticed before?

Comments

• Malcrof wrote:
    jojeda654 wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:
    I think it depends on which node it is. For me, Top is yellowflag.png Left is blueflag.png and Right is purpleflag.png
    I haven't completed any of the seed teams, so I can't tell if the order shuffles, but I doubt it would.
    I'd be ok if it stays like this. Gives you a chance to see all the character animations without having to wait for those covers to drop.

Confirming that this is the same for me. As far as i know, this is new.

I like it...i think it adds some good strategy to folks who are using the loaner.

so glad that something cool and useful like this was communicated to the player base... icon_lol.gif

marc
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    djsquillz wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:
    jojeda654 wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:

Confirming that this is the same for me. As far as i know, this is new.

I like it...i think it adds some good strategy to folks who are using the loaner.

so glad that something cool and useful like this was communicated to the player base... icon_lol.gif

marc

I dig it as well, and thank you for clarifying this. Thought i was losing my mind for a minute.
  • I noticed this as well. I really hope it is not a bug. I like it. It definitely brings some optimization to the game for those who don't have the character, especially if a different cover is assigned to each node. You can try out different character combos to see what covers work best with what characters you already have.

+1 to the Devs if this is intentional...

and if not,

+1 if you keep this unintentional feature.