Yuhuu, devs, we got another glitch!!

This time when someone hits you, you get the notification - and the red node - like 6 times. The hits keep coming, the red nodes keep coming, even when shielded. It don't subtract from your pounts, but it's horribly annoying.
Someone dropped his Latte Macchiato all over the server?

Comments

• Demiurge_Kevin
    Demiurge_Kevin Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    Thanks, Gipsy Danger. We're on it, and it should be better soon.
  • Is this some kind of opposite day?

10 minutes and a reply from the team... icon_eek.gif

marc
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Moved to Topic to Bugs and Technical Issues Forum.

We have committed a fix for this this. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!
  • areyes81
    areyes81 Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Moved to Topic to Bugs and Technical Issues Forum.

We have committed a fix for this this. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

The glitch seems to be fixed but now when attacked I get a notification on my phone, but when I go in it doesn't tell me who attacked me nor shows me how much I lost. It doesn't even give me a retal node to attack back.
  • HeyoJayo
    HeyoJayo Posts: 75
    seem to be having the same issues
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    That will happen while the fix propagates through the servers. It should be all set in a few. Sorry about that.
  • Scoregasms
    Scoregasms Posts: 373
    Indeed, apologies to Zeeke as I thought I was getting rocked 10+ times in a row by one person (in reality, I guess just twice), I retal'd 3 times though and stopped after I realized points stopped going lower and just tried to skip past that retal node and pop-up window every time I got out of a match.
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    Everything should be working normal again now. Let us know if you are still not seeing any retaliations.
  • Tredo
    Tredo Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Everything should be working normal again now. Let us know if you are still not seeing any retaliations.

I still am not getting retaliation nodes.
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    Tredo wrote:

I still am not getting retaliation nodes.

Retaliation nodes were turned off from 2:30 ET to 6:00 ET while the issue was being addressed. During that time, if you were attacked, you did not receive a node. For any attacks after that, were you still not able to receive retaliation nodes?
  • Nooneelsesname
    Nooneelsesname Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    At 5 am est Saturday 5/28 I stopped playing Top Gun with 742 points, #1 in my bracket and did not shield. I just looked at the game at 10:15 am est and I now have 532 points, #16 in my bracket. I did not receive notification of any attacks and I do not have any retaliation nodes.