Funniest Comics and Meme's

Options

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    4696673-lukeleia.jpg
  • IceIX wrote:
    Knocked this out last night. I may or may not have been watching a certain film yesterday evening.

jfETaKC.png

gzDaSXO.png

Note: I am totally team Purple. And team White and Gold.

You win.

I have to replace keyboard and get another drink.

Thanks
  • Cylaali
    Cylaali Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Can we incorporate 5* "Iron Man - Twerking Tony Stark" or 4* "Spider-Man - Black Suit, Black Skull Cap" into MPQ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aWK0EkYgg0

PS. the music is loud, bassy, and annoying so may not wanna have office speakers up during this...
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Cylaali wrote:
    Can we incorporate 5* "Iron Man - Twerking Tony Stark" or 4* "Spider-Man - Black Suit, Black Skull Cap" into MPQ?

PS. the music is loud, bassy, and annoying so may not wanna have office speakers up during this...

Good lord that was the most awfully awful awfulness I've ever endured.
    AWFUL!
  • Cylaali wrote:

I want that amazing Spider-Man. He we faaaaaast!
  • Cylaali
    Cylaali Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Splarne wrote:
    Cylaali wrote:

I want that amazing Spider-Man. He we faaaaaast!

I found this on Tosh.0 actually. Pure **** face was on.
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    NJb1lh1W.jpg
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    spCJGuR.jpg
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    Options
    Do you have a bigger version of that photo?
  • what an answer

aVXvxxv_700b_v1.jpg?itok=luQstZ_R
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,490 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Llama Batman is the hero the internet deserves. Your move, Afleck

wz7ao2e2yjn3x9jrm7r9.jpg

(caption stolen from I09.)

Seriously, this thread should never die. I love it.
  • GrimSkald
    Options
    Photo-Aug-16-10-21-10-AM-e1408203884526-575x298.png
  • GrimSkald wrote:
    people don't realize how good ms. marvel's comic is. Only read the first couple issues on sale but it has a good message, speaks to an audience that's usually not spoken too, funny, and kamala is really kick-butt. Seriously.

And her name means perfection because she is perfect <3

That Kamala/Wolverine teamup was pretty adorable.
  • GrimSkald
    Options
    raisinbman wrote:
    people don't realize how good ms. marvel's comic is. Only read the first couple issues on sale but it has a good message, speaks to an audience that's usually not spoken too, funny, and kamala is really kick-butt. Seriously.

I have the first compilation and enjoyed it quite a bit. I just picked up the second compilation, and will read it soon (I had gotten my main squeeze, "Astro City," at the same time.)
  • GrimSkald
    Options
    Speaking of Wolverine, a classic from just after he used his claws for the first time out of costume:

wolverine-jean-1-100k.jpg
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    raisinbman wrote:
    GrimSkald wrote:

I've read parts of it on google Images, I love the bit that comes next.
    I am liking her character the more I see of her, I just love how she fangirls out when she meets other super heroes.

In September, Forbidden Planet are selling I think nine issue 1s of female heroes and Ms Marvel's one of them. I'm going to pick it up and see if I like it enough to get the trade.
  • raisinbman wrote:
    GrimSkald wrote:

I've read parts of it on google Images, I love the bit that comes next.
    I am liking her character the more I see of her, I just love how she fangirls out when she meets other super heroes.

In September, Forbidden Planet are selling I think nine issue 1s of female heroes and Ms Marvel's one of them. I'm going to pick it up and see if I like it enough to get the trade.
    its this interesting dynamic of her being a fan and her being a hero...granted I've only read the first couple issues but she's a big krutacking nerd and it's glorious. I think its a pretty cool way to show how the 'new generation' views the 'old generation' of heroes.

I mean I don't want to put spoilers but I really like this first arc for her...it resonated with me and what the villian really does is pretty effed up but in a way, reflects how a negative part of society views the younger generation
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    otkbpfg8nqyl2vcpippd.png

ms-marvel-6-5-wolverine.png

tumblr_n8t9s8PwGz1qcejybo5_400.png

just some fun panels from that arc..

but, this, this is my fav Ms Marvel cover ever.. and it is her.. she is playing on her phone (probably MPQ by the way she fangirls) and just haphazardly thwarts a robbery like it is an annoyance.. typical teen girl stuff. She was most likely trying to shield hop.. she is a member of the SSOLU

23017947.jpg
  • Spider-Gwen #1 is on sale on, digital, part of a 'marvel firsts week 1' sale. Can't find anything else about it, and wish there was more to the sale...

just an FYI. Might pick it up when I'm not sleep deprived and have a bit better judgement....
  • GMadMan040
    Options
    From issue #103 of The Incredible Hulk -

tumblr_kweytvwxK91qafz1ao1_500.jpg