Call the Storm on DDQ

Again I come to warn anyone who havent been playing much lately that today's DDQ is giving a key cover, this time our all time loved LThor's green.

DONT MISS IT.

background.jpg

As a personal note, this is exactly my 5th green cover from a 454 build (hes alredy lv166), and on taco tokens I got a 5th Cyke black cover leaving him 445; my hand is itching to max lv him too (maybe its the allergic reaction I had this morning...).

Comments

• Got mine! First greenflag.png on "Big Brother 3hor!"

Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE DDQ? icon_e_biggrin.gif

DBC
  • Yep, been looking forward to this one for a while. Hopefully I don't drain all my health packs finishing PVE... I haven't gone a day where I wasn't able to get the DDQ cover but it does take me a few tries at times. Hopefully today is not the first day!
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Yep, been looking forward to this one for a while. Hopefully I don't drain all my health packs finishing PVE... I haven't gone a day where I wasn't able to get the DDQ cover but it does take me a few tries at times. Hopefully today is not the first day!

It's Brotherhood goons. I usually find those the easiest to deal with.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    H.A.M.M.E.R. > Maggia > Doombots > removing my own intestines with a rusty spoon > Ninja ****

That's my order of preference.

And, yay, I finally got my first green Thor (3) cover.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    mine is now 3/5/5 too, moving from 4/5/4. my only 166 at this point (probably for a while) and he's covered correctly now. icon_e_biggrin.gif