New PVP Format That Does Away With Scaling

Eichen
Eichen Posts: 176 Tile Toppler
Have you ever considered total PVP change? One that puts players up against players just like them? One that gives rewards to the guys that really need them? A format that could potentially entice players use more shields and more health packs?

It is like a best of both worlds; players have a better chance at advancing and you potentially get money from them.

Here is my idea:

A PVP event should have 4 Windows of nodes. Each window would be for separate star characters. (Window 1 = only 1* characters, 2 = 2* characters, etc...)

Players can enter as many windows as they want if they have the right characters for it. So my roster is all 2* and 3* characters I could enter 2 different pvp events at the same time. My 2*s would only compete against 2*s and my 3*s would only compete against 3*s etc.

Make the rewards for each window so that the top 10 for each window rewards you with covers to get to the next * window and 11-50th would get you the current star cover as a reward (bolstering the players roster, that wasn't quite good enough, a little more for the next event) So if I compete in the 3* window the reward would be more 3* covers with the top prizes being 4*covers.

This could be the perfect tool for guys to transition from 3* to 4*, something that is 100% lacking. Guys can enter the 3* window and get 4* rewards of if they have enough 4* characters they can get rewarded with more 4* characters.

The way this helps you guys is that everyone will want giant rosters of characters so that they can compete in each window. Guys that are trying to place high in multiple windows will have to shield in multiple windows or chance loosing out on the cover they want.

Hopefully some of you are at Comic-Con Phoenix this week cause I know I can explain it in words better than on paper.

Comments

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,393 Chairperson of the Boards
    this could be a great NEW feature that would add VETS (something like deadpool) but i would rather see the old PVP stand as it is