A fun tinykitty poll

I bet half of the views on this thing will be just because the title contains the word "tinykitty" icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

But I am just curious if I am the only one who uses the word tinykitty outside of the MPQ Forum. Even my friends who don't play know what it is now. icon_razz.gif

Just thought it would be fun and silly at the same time.

Have a great day!
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    I did it twice just now. Once while reading the thread name, and another while reading the third option.
  • Profanity filters aren't actually unique to MPQ so I've seen this used before... it's an internet thing.
  • evil panda
    evil panda Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    I use it IRL. My family knows what it means because of the context in which I use the word, e.g. "Tell that tinykitty bill collector to stop tinykittying calling us!"...or "where the tinykitty is my phone?!"
  • Profanity filters aren't actually unique to MPQ so I've seen this used before... it's an internet thing.

I know that. I manage a forum as well. So I know about the filters. But "tinykitty" is unique to MPQ. But I find myself actually typing it out when I am thinking a bad word. On here. On Facebook. On other forums. LOL.
  • evil panda wrote:
    I use it IRL. My family knows what it means because of the context in which I use the word, e.g. "Tell that tinykitty bill collector to stop tinykittying calling us!"...or "where the tinykitty is my phone?!"

HA HA HA!!

I have done that as well. Especially when I am around friends who have children.
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    It is actually part of my vocabulary now......and since there are a few people who understand it that dont play MPQ its branching out.
  • blinktag
    blinktag Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    So, the next step is to create new words:
    * tinypuppy
    * tinygoldfish
    * tinyferret

... now, which of these is the most profane? icon_lol.gif
  • Cymmina
    Cymmina Posts: 413 Mover and Shaker
    Does alliance chat count for anything? "Holy fluffing tinykitty..."
  • Cymmina wrote:
    Does alliance chat count for anything? "Holy fluffing tinykitty..."

Yes. Yes it does. I use it in Alliance chat all the time. LOL.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    I like the way it sounds. Honestly, it's a great curse-substitution. My wife and I have a lot of wool - in our last apartment we got wool moths, so everytime we come across damage we refer to the "tinykitty moths"
  • evil panda
    evil panda Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    You have to be careful where you use it though. This weekend we were at our friends' house, who have both children and a cat. My wife said something outrageous and I replied "get the tinykitty out of here!"

So the lady of the house picked up her cat and moved it next to her. I think she was offended icon_e_sad.gif
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    I used it while talking to a player at a recent con... Does that count?
  • IceIX wrote:
    I used it while talking to a player at a recent con... Does that count?

Lmao! Yes is does!
  • 479 views and on 60+ votes? icon_cry.gif

Lol
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    479 views and on 60+ votes? icon_cry.gif

Lol

i think many of us are coming back and hoping for some tinykitty witty remarks.

I mean seriously.. What's with all these tinykitty snakes on this tinykitty plane?

We need a best of Samuel L Jackson subbed with tinykitty....
  • I must reiterate...what the tinykitty is up with all the tinykitty no votes???

Lmfao!! IKR?!? I find it hard to believe that more people don't. Maybe they just aren't willing to admit it. icon_lol.gif
  • none.png
    icon_redface.gif ....#3

Worst part is I was in mixed(that is, non-gameplaying) company, and I had to explain what I meant.

icon_redface.gif