Professor X bug with BW Grey Suit and Scarlet Witch

greenglove
greenglove Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
Using Professor X with Black Widow Grey Suit and Scarlet Witch used to be one of my favorite combos, because Black Widow's Deceptive Tactics could usually fire Professor X's Master Plan twice, and often three times. However, lately, it doesn't seem to matter who the third character is, the master plan of Professor X is not generating any AP that I can see, and it is supposed to generate 4 AP in the team's strongest color. When I first used this combo, it was generating purple, which was great, because BW's deceptive tactics would feed master plan, which would come back to feed deceptive tactics. Now, it is not generating ANY AP at all, which is very puzzling to me. Could you fix this, please?

Comments

• If you've leveled up Professor X, I assume that his blue is now the strongest color rather than Scarlet Witch's or Black Widow's purple, and that because your team has no active blue powers, you're just not keeping track of blue AP in the same way as you did with purple.
  • greenglove
    greenglove Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    You're right. Thanks for the analysis. What I don't understand, then, is why it was giving me purple AP before. I've had Professor X at full strength for months now. I really, really wish that the game producers could change Professor X's Master Plan move to make it so that whatever the strongest color is for the whole team (not just one of the members of the team). So, if I use Professor X, BW Grey Suit, and Scarlet Witch, they all have purple skills. That should then be the color that the Master Plan feeds.