Are Hero Points' sales frequent?

Seems like I've just missed one. Is there another one coming soon?

Also, how frequent are they? And what's the max discount is there?

Comments

• rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Last year I think there were three or four. Usually you get 20% extra HP for your money. If I remember right, during the anniversary sale it was a 30% bonus.
  • Nooneelsesname
    Nooneelsesname Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    HP sales for the entire playerbase are not very frequent and have appeared without warning.

There are also individual player Hero Point sales. I imagine they're triggered by some set of unknown conditions. I was offered one when I had never spent money on the game, had a 4* cover about to expire and not enough HP to buy a new roster slot.

A Stark Salary in the individual sale I was offered was 29k HP. A Stark Salary in the most recent HP sale was 25k HP.
  • Inarius
    Inarius Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    copy/pasta from when I asked them something similar to this
    There are only two ways in Marvel Puzzle Quest to receive a bonus when purchasing in-game currency. One is known as the "first-time buy" bonus, where you will receive a bonus if it is the first purchase of that type that you have made that day. The second, occasionally, a sale will premiere giving you a 30% increase on all in-game currency purchases. As for the time frame, there isn't a set one, however the duration of the sale is usually a week.
  • Zen808
    Zen808 Posts: 260
    They said they don't have any nerfs in the pipeline, so it might be a while before they have an HP sale.

J/K.

Maybe.