So you want our money?

Punatulkku
Punatulkku Posts: 228
edited May 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
How in nine hells and in all common sense would you dev's think. That we would give you money when ai beats our teams with 3-10 cascades? Why would anyone invest on broken game? Atm the game is big utter failure, so big fail that even EA is thinking of looking in to this game/company

Comments

• lol man if EA got involved in this game we would never pull any cards of value. I friggen hate EA and there 100% all the time **** cards pulled in NHL HUT.
  • babinro
    babinro Posts: 771 Critical Contributor
    Setting aside the rage aspect of this thread I'm curious...

Do players really want D3 to remove the RNG nature of match 3 gems dropping for the AI?
    As in actually program it so they are limited to say 1 cascade per match by design unless the board allows no other option?

I get frustrated by bad luck as much as the next person but I don't actually consider this a broken part of the game.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    How am I supposed to take. This thread seriously when the TC can't.

Even understand punctuation.

But seriously, the AI is set to be dumber than a normal human player. Sometimes you just get unlucky. My gripe this week has been the AI being able to tell what move I want to make and making it for me...or the fact that I'll want, say, yellow and there are none. But every time I make a match, it creates a yellow match...which the AI then immediately takes. Repeatedly ¬¬
  • Punatulkku
    Punatulkku Posts: 228
    I find it awesome present of your manners and iq when your first sentence is focusing on insulting. Im not native english speaker so cut it of, boy... And ye i dont like it when AI has 3-5 times more colours on every fight... Its not balanced
  • cletus1985
    cletus1985 Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    babinro wrote:
    Setting aside the rage aspect of this thread I'm curious...

Do players really want D3 to remove the RNG nature of match 3 gems dropping for the AI?
    As in actually program it so they are limited to say 1 cascade per match by design unless the board allows no other option?

I get frustrated by bad luck as much as the next person but I don't actually consider this a broken part of the game.

From some of these ridiculous rage posts about the ai cheating I've come to the conclusion that what these posters really want is all goon nodes all the time, and they can only drop their countdown tiles when there is a match set up already to eliminate it.

If you honestly can't figure out how to beat the "incredibly dumbed down" ai 80-90% of the time, perhaps match-3 games aren't your thing.
  • **** yourself cletus. These posts are popping up because the devs changed the game. I've been playing heavily for half a year. This changed with the health, mmr, weekly buff **** the god damn devs put in place.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Going to go ahead and lock this...arguing is not okay...discussion is fine...even when donning your tinfoil hat....but name calling and arguments are not.
This discussion has been closed.