Hooray! Tinykitty Turn To Tinykitty Smoke

Thought this was fixed. At least 6 casts when last goon died. Holy tinykitty!

Oh well, suck it up!

Comments

• Sorry - missed the current chat on this one.
    Oh well, worth saying again that it's a steaming pile of poop!

Love this game though!
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Got caught with it also. First wipe in deadpools in a while.

Maybe they should treat the ninjas to vacation until it is fixed.

Maybe try again just before bed. At least if it tiny kitties up won't impact on other events
  • FWIW, I don't know what characters others are using, but cStorm's greenflag.png helps me immensely. I've had success in the Ninja Big Enchiladas, and she has been the savior many, many times...

The opposite side of worrying about cascades creating strike tiles is that cascades conversely remove quite a few of the new or previously existing 10+ strike tiles...

DBC
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    FWIW, I don't know what characters others are using, but cStorm's greenflag.png helps me immensely. I've had success in the Ninja Big Enchiladas, and she has been the savior many, many times...

The opposite side of worrying about cascades creating strike tiles is that cascades conversely remove quite a few of the new or previously existing 10+ strike tiles...

DBC
    I used she hulk for the survival node and she works well. Her power of attorney clears some and then settlement steals 2. The rest became manageable. I pair her wi KK and hood so KK helps wipe out everyone with 2 attacks of green
  • cletus1985
    cletus1985 Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    I've used Kamala Khan, Daredevil, "insert heavy-hitter" and it's been successful in overcoming the bug.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Glad they took away downvoting, so no one can get you all with the typical "stop complaining, this isn't D3s fault!!1!1!"
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Got it second try. Magneto classics coercive field did the trick. Just as well would of probably stayed up till I got it.

Yes she hulk is well underrated. Especially with goons. Kept on binning her to I tried her out properly