Supersonic locked TU tiles immune to Polarizing Force

The tooltip for Quicksilver's Supersonic locked TU tiles says:
The locked effect can be removed through matching or tile destruction.
The tooltip for Magneto's Polarzing Force says:
Destroys all team-up tiles.
Despite these descriptions however, Polarizing Force is unable to affect locked team-up tiles, and will not even unlock them. In fact, using Polarizing Force only helps Quicksilver because it will destroys all unlocked team-up tiles, thus making it impossible to match away the locked ones. This behavior is contrary to how other tile destruction abilities work. For example, Juggernaut's Unstoppable Crash, Storm's Lightning Strike, Ragnarok's Godlike Power, or the Punisher's Judgement can all take out locked team-up tiles without any problem.

Magneto's Polarizing Force should affect locked team-up tiles—either destroying them outright or at least unlocking them—in order to be consistent with other tile destruction powers and its own advertised function.

Comments

• Update: This bug appears to have been fixed, in so far as the AI's Polarizing Force can now unlock my locked TU tiles. I haven't had a Quicksilver vs. Magneto matchup in a while, so I'm not sure when the fix was actually implemented. Not much credit is given for bug fixes, especially when they don't appear in the patch notes, but some of us are paying attention!