Welcome To The New ATPQ Forums!

David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited July 2015 in ATPQ General Discussion
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the new Adventure Time Puzzle Quest forums!

To find out more about the upcoming game jump here.

You can also follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/AdventureTimePQ or like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/AdventureTimePuzzleQuest for further updates and details.

Quote:
"D3 Go! and Cartoon Network today announced Adventure Time Puzzle Quest, an all-new match-3 puzzle mobile game that fuses the character and humor of the fan-favorite animated series with the role-playing elements from the popular franchise. The game will be available worldwide this summer as a free-to-play download on the App Store for iPhone, iPad and iPod and Google Play for Android devices."

Adventure_Time_Puzzle_Quest_01.jpg

Comments

• whoa new game, is this f2p sir?
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is this going to operate on a similar game-play model as Marvel Puzzle Quest (roster slots, health packs, covers, etc), or has Wayforward (I think that was the name of the company) curated their own model?

Looking forward to playing this with my girlfriend's daughter. She's gunna freak when it comes out!
  • kewlguirarist
    kewlguirarist Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Will this affect design work on Marvel Puzzle Quest or is it a different team entirely?
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    whoa new game, is this f2p sir?
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    Quote:
    The game will be available worldwide this summer as a free-to-play download on the App Store for iPhone, iPad and iPod and Google Play for Android devices."

cmon now
  • SilverHawk
    SilverHawk Posts: 41
    Will this affect design work on Marvel Puzzle Quest or is it a different team entirely?

It's a whole different team and developer icon_e_smile.gif
  • SilverHawk
    SilverHawk Posts: 41
    Is this going to operate on a similar game-play model as Marvel Puzzle Quest (roster slots, health packs, covers, etc), or has Wayforward (I think that was the name of the company) curated their own model?

Looking forward to playing this with my girlfriend's daughter. She's gunna freak when it comes out!

It has some similar elements, however there are new ones as well. icon_e_smile.gif
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    SilverHawk wrote:

It has some similar elements, however there are new ones as well. icon_e_smile.gif

Looking forward to it.
  • Dauthi
    Dauthi Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    I'm down, I love Adventure Time and i'm not ashamed to add an exclaimation mark! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    I see your scheme

i get tired of MPQ and you dangle Adventure Time and its delicious bacon pancakes in front of my nose to try and get me to come back

screw you guys, that's just rude trying to force me to relapse
  • Pinko_McFly
    Pinko_McFly Posts: 282 Mover and Shaker
    Is that still a thing icon_razz.gif
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Traditionally, in the rush to post, it's spelled "frist".
  • How did I not know or get into the sneak peak. I see patch notes and server issues but never seen a sneak peak version was coming
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    JuAnM269 wrote:
    How did I not know or get into the sneak peak. I see patch notes and server issues but never seen a sneak peak version was coming

Hi,

The game is only available in a few specific territories right now. A wider release is coming in the near future. Please stay tuned!
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    JuAnM269 wrote:
    How did I not know or get into the sneak peak. I see patch notes and server issues but never seen a sneak peak version was coming

Hi,

The game is only available in a few specific territories right now. A wider release is coming in the near future. Please stay tuned!

Do we get compensation for not being able to play the game? icon_e_smile.gif
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    turul wrote:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    JuAnM269 wrote:

Hi,

Do we get compensation for not being able to play the game? icon_e_smile.gif

Well, now that you know of its existence, we all know what thread needs to be made...
  • "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    JuAnM269 wrote:

Hi,

Which territories?
  • General feedback is I like some mechanics (this is from the tutorials). If its mpq style pve then I won be picking the game up. As my experience with mpq left me very disillusioned to the point I ended up being sandboxed purposefully as I don't ever want to pick up the game again and compete in any events.
  • Hi I'm wondering if I could have a promo code please icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    Hi I'm wondering if I could have a promo code please icon_e_biggrin.gif

Hi,

We don't have any promo codes, but the game is free to download and will be available worldwide in just a few days!
  • "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    Hi I'm wondering if I could have a promo code please icon_e_biggrin.gif

Hi,

We don't have any promo codes, but the game is free to download and will be available worldwide in just a few days!
    I thought it was gonna be out tonight like at 11 or 12 or at least tomorrow morning