Iso Question and Iso Suggestion

jackstar0
jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
edited May 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Question: Are there people paying money for Iso? No judgment, just asking.

Suggestion: Double the Iso given for covers. It leaves things still relatively meager, but gives a little boost.

Comments

• MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Before they do that, PLEASE PLEASE fix the horrendous gui for selling covers.
  • jackstar0
    MarvelMan wrote:

While I don't love it... it doesn't rate at the same level for me. But I certainly support your wishes as I won't begrudge that aspect getting adjusted to a more useful state.

My fix to that ui would be to have covers filtered into four "pages". One for each tier. And then you can Sell All on each of them without affecting the others.
  • jackstar0 wrote:
    MarvelMan wrote:

While I don't love it... it doesn't rate at the same level for me. But I certainly support your wishes as I won't begrudge that aspect getting adjusted to a more useful state.

My fix to that ui would be to have covers filtered into four "pages". One for each tier. And then you can Sell All on each of them without affecting the others.

A little check box next to each one for a batch sale wouldnt be bad either to sell the ones we dont want and still keeping everything else we want to hold onto
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    jackstar0 wrote:
    Yes. I've never done it, but I know some mega-whales that have/do.
    jackstar0 wrote:
    Suggestion: Double the Iso given for covers. It leaves things still relatively meager, but gives a little boost.
    If they double the ISO across the board, then soon people will complain about there not being enough ISO given out and there will be calls to double it again. I'm more for "double ISO" events. Say the off season PVP/PVE events are all double ISO to encourage people to play. Or 1 PVP/week is double ISO.
  • I'm sure that some folks do, but buying ISO has always been such an expensive proposition...it's just not worth it.

Most top tier players grind the majority of their weekly ISO from LRs.

Hitting LRs hard each week has always earned me enough to max any 3* at will...even before the ISO reduction. 4*s take a few weeks of saving to Max and then a few more weeks to build my stack back up.

I think i purchased ISO once...and that was when the game was less than a month old and i was still learning how things worked. But even then, it was a terrible investment.

easy...marc
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 wrote:
    Yes. I've never done it, but I know some mega-whales that have/do.
    jackstar0 wrote:
    If they double the ISO across the board, then soon people will complain about there not being enough ISO given out and there will be calls to double it again. I'm more for "double ISO" events. Say the off season PVP/PVE events are all double ISO to encourage people to play. Or 1 PVP/week is double ISO.

Well, I was talking only about the covers... not across the board.

I welcome double-iso events, but that seems to be an infrequent practice at best.

And people will be playing the off-season events this time, as one of them will likely have Bullseye.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Double ISO events...that would be so much fun.
    I remember it was like that during the anniversary. I had ISO for DAYS.