MNMags is required but locked

i started the Simulator event without MN Magneto but acquired him after my first run. Now he actually appears LOCKED in my character selection screen. Am I the only one here?

I mean I cannot play the essential but he shows in my roster.

Comments

• Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Hello BBTBob,

Have you tried clicking on him once you are in the mission that requires Magneto (Marvel Now)? If you are unable to do so, could you post a picture? Thanks!
  • It seems like there have been several instances of required characters not being auto pulled into the required slot.

Today for DDQ is Patch, who I have but if I don't manually go select him it won't fill. Looking back the last few days, this happened with Punisher, Blade, maybe others. It also occurred in the Hulk event when Punisher was required.

Now I should have realized I had those characters, but to be honest I am still using two star characters for matches so I wasn't paying attention and missed out on several covers due to some bug not pulling the required character into the slot.
  • Hello BBTBob,

Have you tried clicking on him once you are in the mission that requires Magneto (Marvel Now)? If you are unable to do so, could you post a picture? Thanks!
    Thank you for getting back with me so fast. I just downloaded the update and no change. I tried touching him and the prompt is the same as any other locked character.

I cannot post a pic because I use an iPad. I did however send you a private message with my email. I will be happy to send you one in that manner.

If your desire is for it to be posted here for all to see, if anyone would like to post it for me and has LINE MESSENGE..... I am BrokenbigtoeBob. I will send it to you through there.