with ultron goons in this PVE could a new ultron event be

slidecage
slidecage Posts: 3,397 Chairperson of the Boards
edited May 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
coming soon.

Comments

• Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    An Alliance mate of mine suggested that we could get one with the release of the Ant Man movie. Seems like a decent guess.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think it's more likely that the Ultron goons are just joining the other event goons we've seen in rotation. You see the Ninjas and Maggia along with H.A.M.M.E.R. goons in various events/nodes anymore; the Sentries will likely join that rotation.

Will there be another Ultron event? Yeah, eventually, I'm sure. The form will be preserved even if Ultron isn't the Big Bad.

"soon," though? dunno bout that.
  • dfields3710
    dfields3710 Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    Just imagine playing them in the big enchilada. That's gonna suck
  • First node in sim is all lvl 242... Not playing that dev bull shite
  • Vinmarc43
    Vinmarc43 Posts: 266
    Same here, not even considering it, I want to play to relax and have fun, this is not it icon_cry.gificon_evil.gificon_e_surprised.gificon_mad.gif
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    The simulator and the gauntlet are the two PVE events that feature different opponents each time.

story pve's have fixed adversaries, but those two have different nodes each time.

The ultron goons are now in the enemy universe, so it's probably fairly easy to add them into the already-modular pve events. Don't think their presence says anything about the next ultron event.

That said, there will DEFINITELY be future ultron events. Though I would be surprised if the event always has rewards that are as numerous as the first run. Demiurge seems reluctant to give out that many tokens/covers on a regular basis.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just imagine playing them in the big enchilada. That's gonna suck
    yes - gonna hate that day. also would hate fist/cage, but generally the character waves don't get a turn, so that's not as big a deal. adding sentries to waves 1/3 would totally blow.
  • Chief270
    Chief270 Posts: 137
    I hope so.

Issues with information sharing/server uptimes aside, I really enjoyed the concept and gameplay of it.
  • Ultron himself is in Sub 2 (the ISO node).