Lost progress after updating

Hi team, Ive Updated my android mobile from kit kat version to lollipop and after installing again mpq Ive lost all progression. Its strange because members of my alliance they see my old good roster but Im unable to play with.
Inside the game I syncronize with Facebook and Im Inside the alliance but Im unable to take my old roster. I always played with only one device.
How can it be solved? Yesterday Ive opened a ticket. My nick in game is jilguens.

Comments

• After openning two tickets and after near a week Ivent received any solution or mail. My conclusion Ive been scammed and they've a null support.
  • I'll give you the same advice I gave someone else in a different thread this morning. Good Luck, I hope this sorts this issue out for you.
    IF YOU ARE BACKED UP WITH FACEBOOK, you can try a soft reset (I only know how to do Android, but maybe someone else can explain for Apple, if needed).

Go to Setting > Application Manager > Downloaded (or "All") > Marvel Puzzle Quest > Clear Cache > Clear Data

I would suggest rebooting your phone after doing this as well. This will wipe everything except the basic MPQ files. Then open MPQ, and use the menu button to re-sync to Facebook.

This should fix your problem. But it depends on if the file corruption is on your phone, or on the server side.
  • Thanks for your fast answer, unfortunatelly that was the first I do. After that I make a reset to factory defaults of my mobile (It doesnt works), after that I make a downgrade from Lollipop to kit kat without luck. I think I do everything a user could do.

So the problem was on server, but CS service are not responding/doing anything which is frustrating that inefficiency, and this shocks with the efficiency on receiving the payments...
    I'll give you the same advice I gave someone else in a different thread this morning. Good Luck, I hope this sorts this issue out for you.
    IF YOU ARE BACKED UP WITH FACEBOOK, you can try a soft reset (I only know how to do Android, but maybe someone else can explain for Apple, if needed).

Go to Setting > Application Manager > Downloaded (or "All") > Marvel Puzzle Quest > Clear Cache > Clear Data

I would suggest rebooting your phone after doing this as well. This will wipe everything except the basic MPQ files. Then open MPQ, and use the menu button to re-sync to Facebook.

This should fix your problem. But it depends on if the file corruption is on your phone, or on the server side.
  • jilguero wrote:
    Thanks for your fast answer, unfortunatelly that was the first I do. After that I make a reset to factory defaults of my mobile (It doesnt works), after that I make a downgrade from Lollipop to kit kat without luck. I think I do everything a user could do.

So the problem was on server, but CS service are not responding/doing anything which is frustrating that inefficiency, and this shocks with the efficiency on receiving the payments...
    I'll give you the same advice I gave someone else in a different thread this morning. Good Luck, I hope this sorts this issue out for you.

To downgrade to 4.4.2 KitKat, you need to properly root your phone first. Titanium Backup (Available in Google Play) and the XDA Developers are really good places to start for that.

And since it is the weekend, don't expect a response from MPQ CS until Monday at the earliest.
  • Hi everyone,
    Now the problem is fixed, they recovered a back up and now is fine. It takes long time (2 weeks) but now the problem is fixed (David help, many thanks for your assistance).

The only thing is that Ive lost all rewards of the competitions Ive been playing beberé the crash.