10 Boosts limit

Options
Could we receive a notification when we reach maximum allowed boosts Instead of notifying us REPEATEDLY when we have no card slots left. I've "received" probably 100+ boosts now that I already had 10 of, thus wasting my effort to get the reward. Having to click the boosts Window after selecting a mission in order to see your existing boosts is not ideal either.

Comments

• Didn't even realize there was a limit. I've never bothered to use even one yet, even though I've been getting tons. I guess now would be a good time to start.

A "Boosts" page on the main menu would be convenient I suppose.
  • They should increase the limit to 100 icon_e_smile.gif

Most of the time I can't be bothered to select boosts, so they all get maxed out pretty quickly
  • ZzzWolph wrote:
    They should increase the limit to 100 icon_e_smile.gif

Most of the time I can't be bothered to select boosts, so they all get maxed out pretty quickly

I'd prefer it to get bumped to at least 20 (I'm thinking that'd be more likely than 100 but if they want to go 100, I'm fine with that, too lol) as I tend to save mine for really tough fights and waste a ton of them with only 10 max.
  • hogunner wrote:
    ZzzWolph wrote:
    They should increase the limit to 100 icon_e_smile.gif

I'd prefer it to get bumped to at least 20 (I'm thinking that'd be more likely than 100 but if they want to go 100, I'm fine with that, too lol) as I tend to save mine for really tough fights and waste a ton of them with only 10 max.

Yeah, I don't really use any of them too often except for the + AP ones.. would be great to be able to have more in stock for when I need them