Let us see the next levels information of any char

Hi.
I wish I could see the next levels information of any char *in game*.
Example: I have Falcon 5/2/2. It will be nice if I could see what levels 4 and 5 brings me for those two covers, just clicking the stars (e.g.).
I don't think is too hard to implement, as the information is already there.

Thank you.

Comments

• FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    The one I am always slightly miffed by is when I am respec'ing a character. The popup asks me which power I want to downgrade, but all it shows me is the current strength of the power. How about showing me what the power *loses* as a side-effect of the step down?
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not saying it isn't a valid idea, but if you ever want to see what powers do what at what levels, there is a thread devoted to each character in the character section of the forum that does exactly what you want.

I know it is not convenient when in game, but it may help!
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    Not saying it isn't a valid idea, but if you ever want to see what powers do what at what levels, there is a thread devoted to each character in the character section of the forum that does exactly what you want.

I know it is not convenient when in game, but it may help!
    it will give you an idea but isn't level specific. most of my ***s are at 104 and it gives you level 40 for each cover and 166 for 5 covers, but nothing between.
  • The one I am always slightly miffed by is when I am respec'ing a character. The popup asks me which power I want to downgrade, but all it shows me is the current strength of the power. How about showing me what the power *loses* as a side-effect of the step down?

This!