Required Characters for missions

Options
Alright, I'm a little furious right now. The last pve event gave you a Daredevil if you placed well enough. Many many of us did not. I was looking like I had a chance at the Oscorp Heroic Mode until I ran into a mission that requires DD and doesn't offer you a dummy DD.

Since this is an essential mission that unlocks other mission, my progress is halted. I cannot compete with the people who did well the last event.

Last event had one mission in a sub bracket that required GSBW, I didn't have her so couldn't do it, but it was the LAST mission in that sub, so if I were inclined I could just try to make it up in other subs, not too big of a deal.

Please, for the love of Odin, stop requiring characters for missions without offering a dummy to use in their stead.

Comments

• Alright, I'm a little furious right now. The last pve event gave you a Daredevil if you placed well enough. Many many of us did not. I was looking like I had a chance at the Oscorp Heroic Mode until I ran into a mission that requires DD and doesn't offer you a dummy DD.

Since this is an essential mission that unlocks other mission, my progress is halted. I cannot compete with the people who did well the last event.

Last event had one mission in a sub bracket that required GSBW, I didn't have her so couldn't do it, but it was the LAST mission in that sub, so if I were inclined I could just try to make it up in other subs, not too big of a deal.

Please, for the love of Odin, stop requiring characters for missions without offering a dummy to use in their stead.

Lmao. Is it seriously keeping you from progressing to the rest of the missions?
  • The devs must be busting a gut with these things. First we'll nerf the 2 guys we've spent so long building up. Then we'll give them some elitist tournaments that most people can't realistically participate in. Next we'll have a broken event or 2. And finally we'll have tournaments with the nerfed guys and try to smooth things over with a PVE that requires a guy most don't have. HAR HAR HAR!
  • It's blocking 4 missions total, which I assume (since I can't see them) offer a lot of progression points since they're, wait for it, the last missions.
  • But you can get one in the pack for HP!