feeling or reality?

Hello,

I am new member of this forum, but I regularly watch the ads and commentary.

excuse me in advance if my spelling is bad, English is not my native language.

I play marvel puzzle quest for almost a year, I like this game with these quality and default. But recently, I noticed something quite frustrating and I came here to see if I'm wrong or not.

I aquired my first 166 two months ago, just before the multiplayer update. and since this update I admit that for me the VS mode is really hard if not impossible. Adventure mode is accecible for me but still quite hard enough especially last lap. But i see guys with max 94 cards at équality to me or more in adventure mode. and the VS mode that apparently according to my friends who have low cards, are not in trouble like me.

So I think now it is cheaply is to have low level rather than high level? and if that is the case what is the purpose?

finally good I am wondering about the interest. disadvantage those have hight level in game is not really logical. but may be I missed something?

I would just like to know if it's just a feeling or reality?

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Congrats on your first 166! I made the mistake of leveling 1 character first, all the way to 142, while leaving my others at 94. This threw my scaling way off and made PVP and PVE a nightmare.. so i leveled a 2nd... and it got worse, and i had no other characters i could level up yet at that time.

What i later found out, is scaling is based on your the average level of your top 3 characters. So the best thing to do, is wait until you have 3 or more ready to go and level them equally until you get where you want.

until you can get a few more leveled up, it is going to be a tough transition... as i am still finding out (just ISO holding me back now)

Hang in there, if you can level a couple more up, it will put you back in the running, if not, it will get better as you can.

Here is an entire thread devoted to the 3* transition phase.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3939