Ideas to improve the game

I have some ideas to improve this game, I hope to be of help to developers.

1 - for the winners of the events PVP and PVE, release a cover 4 * player's choice is as a character than as color. (given the large number of characters 4 *, it seems to me an appropriate solution to bring a character to the top and not have to wait months for a cover).

2 - Specify the event rules PVE as are carried out: how many sub events, duration of sub events etc.

3 - Characters: give the possibility to have all 15 covers of characters available and pick 13 to play, so you can differentiate the strategy depending on the characters we play.

4 - How to read in some forums to increase the number of lives left (the meetings are much more expensive now than before).

Comments

• Various38
    Various38 Posts: 101
    Number 3 was about to be my next thread. I've been thinking about that one for a while and I would take it a step further. Each character having all five colors and the ability to max each one out. Then have the ability to have load-out depending on what you choose. For example Iron Man would have three or Four variants depending on costume chosen, then he could have different powers based off of the costume. The costume is what makes him a one, two, three or four star character and only certain powers are available to the costume level. At four star, all powers are available, but the ones meant for lower levels would be boosted in some way to fit the four star variant.