Anyone else not playing this weekend?

Options
Between selling my Thor and not having the characters to play in Oscorp Heroic, it seems like I won't have anything to do after the Wolvie tournament ends. Since there are no other events, I guess I'll have to check back Sunday night and see if I can actually play this game.

Comments

• +1 to wishing I could participate. Lol
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Options
    Same here. Without paying for iso to level or hp for covers I dont stand a chance to even play....
  • Sounds like a lot of people won't be, but it's not exactly by choice if the game's offering them nothing they can actually do.

What time is it where Demiurge lives? I'd seriously consider pulling this now in their position, but I don't have their magic data to know how many are adversely affected.
  • Veracity wrote:
    Sounds like a lot of people won't be, but it's not exactly by choice if the game's offering them nothing they can actually do.

What time is it where Demiurge lives? I'd seriously consider pulling this now in their position, but I don't have their magic data to know how many are adversely affected.
    I think I heard they're in Boston? so it's currently 1:31 pm? We're assuming they didn't also decided to take Friday off..
  • SInce I ran into a brick wall in the new PVE, (not having GSBW) and having only a lvl 24 Thor, looks like I'm sitting out as well.
  • Anyone have any good suggestions for android games I can play for short periods? I play Puzzle and Dragons but I've progressed to the point where most of the worthwhile dungeons take forever to complete. Any other particularly good games out there?
  • I picked up Brave Frontier. It seems interesting.
  • Derethus wrote:
    Anyone have any good suggestions for android games I can play for short periods? I play Puzzle and Dragons but I've progressed to the point where most of the worthwhile dungeons take forever to complete. Any other particularly good games out there?

Try Arcane Legends, just DO NOT open any locked grand crates of the watch.
  • Deimos12
    Deimos12 Posts: 230 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Ya after the wolverine tourney ends I'll be done with this game for the weekend. Maybe stick my head back in on it Sunday and see if there's been any improvements. Not holding my breath though.
  • Derethus wrote:
    Anyone have any good suggestions for android games I can play for short periods? I play Puzzle and Dragons but I've progressed to the point where most of the worthwhile dungeons take forever to complete. Any other particularly good games out there?

Tiny Tokens, Might & Magic Clash of Heroes, and Dungeon Keeper.
  • I need to catch up on the Guild Wars 2 living story, and I might play some more Dark Souls. At least I'm rewarded for doing good in DS.
  • I've been addicted to Rise of Mythos (f2p done well - ccg browser game) this past week. Also planning on finishing up Bioshock Infinite as it got left behind for a number of games. And probably despite myself (or to spite myself) I'll pick up MPQ again.
  • A which app should I switch to thread has to be exactly what the devs want on their forums. Lmao!
  • Deimos12
    Deimos12 Posts: 230 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Kamahl-FoK wrote:
    I need to catch up on the Guild Wars 2 living story, and I might play some more Dark Souls. At least I'm rewarded for doing good in DS.

Hope you have a stack of controllers/mouses (mice?) on hand for it. I have 4 unopened xbox 360 controllers just waiting for dark souls 2 to come out. I imagine I'll need to pick up more still
  • I am definitely taking a break. I have been a loyal player since the end of 2013 and though the Thick as Thieves event was pretty broken I toughed it out. But then to see the Oscorp Heroic have the same issue is just demoralizing.

The fact that you can see other player's rosters makes it worse because you just see that those other players have such low level characters that they must be facing much easier enemies or must be cheating.

I don't understand the point of improving your characters if the system is designed to punish you for it.

Reminds me of Harrison Bergeron.
  • I have a level 6 thor. The game is still pretty easy because you only need to stop thor from getting greens. Just focus on the other players and use OBW for healing since thor does piddly damage even when he's buffed to hell. I just won using obw and magneto a few times. I didn't even need any boosts.
  • Kalem45 wrote:
    Derethus wrote:

Tiny Tokens, Might & Magic Clash of Heroes, and Dungeon Keeper.
    I've played through Clash of Heroes on my PC. Gonna check out the other two though.