Cover reserve

Why not let us keep our covers past 13 as kind of a reserve to run them how we want in different situations? Example being Blade. Sometimes 5/3/5 is better than 3/5/5 and vice versa but I don't want to have to pay to rebuild him to run with a certain team only to have to change him back for another. You would still have to earn all 15 covers but only be able to pick 13 for play. Could even have a point fee to add a cover to your build reserve per character per cover. I think it would not only cut down (even just a little) on cover waste but also allow more flexibility with characters.

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Boldbrute wrote:
    Why not let us keep our covers past 13 as kind of a reserve to run them how we want in different situations? Example being Blade. Sometimes 5/3/5 is better than 3/5/5 and vice versa but I don't want to have to pay to rebuild him to run with a certain team only to have to change him back for another. You would still have to earn all 15 covers but only be able to pick 13 for play. Could even have a point fee to add a cover to your build reserve per character per cover. I think it would not only cut down (even just a little) on cover waste but also allow more flexibility with characters.
    like this idea. case in point: was not on purpose but I was glad during ultron my daredevil had 5 purple. I'm working him towards the typical 3/5/5 now but for ultron, 5 purple worked well on him.
  • Agreed. Several characters are so smartly designed that choosing a build can be difficult. This could also mean more revenue, since there are additional covers to collect. I don't see where the devs should have a single qualm.