Most unbelievable roster I've seen

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Just had to point this out - currently at the top of my bracket (with 815) in 'the best there is' is a player named Slyzaar - his roster is 8 x 6 screens long, including:

230 xforce wolvie (and a second at 34)
141 spidey, magneto, IM40, hood, GSBW, patch (and three more patches at 89, 64 and 38) - with multiples of all those
110 punisher, hulk
85 wolvie (4 of them, 2 maxed out) and every other 2 star maxed out with many duplicates with diff builds (e.g. 3 OBW maxed)
and all the one stars as well.

insanity. are there really people who've spent this kind of cash, cause it's very hard to believe this was earned.

Comments

• Most unbelievable. Best guy was a 49 modern storm. Why is that unbelievable? He was in the top ten for thick as thieves. Really most unbelievable was a guy who had just about every three star max level and a solid x force
  • Kiamodo
    Kiamodo Posts: 423 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Little do cheaters know, this game isn't worth their time.
  • Report him as a cheater.
  • He's in my tier. And he/she are still gaining points while shielded
  • Modern Storm is surprisingly useful if you use her right. Only downside was she's vulnerable to getting downed in a single Tommy Gun attack if even one Threaten had fired off. I'm sure people using more conventional teams finish matches more quickly too, but it's fun to try to compete with a character that most people write off rather than using the same "best team"/"best build" cookie cutter combos that many people seem to prefer.
  • Someone beat me in the wolvie tournament this morning and when I checked out his roster, he had everyone at maxed covers except IW, 4* Wolvie, and Dare Devil. That wasn't the impressive part. The impressive part is he had everyone maxed out in level icon_eek.gif
  • See he/she have gone
  • Kikujiro
    Kikujiro Posts: 157
    Options
    User: sirKaT

X-Force Wolverine - 230
    Invisible Woman - 230
    Patch - 141 and another 2-2-0
    Spiderman - 141 and another 1-1-0
    The Punisher - 141
    Magneto - 141
    Daredevil - 141
    Black Widow - 141
    Ragnarok - 115
    Loki - 115
    The Hood - 89
    Hulk - 88

All maxed but Hood and Hulk. All 2 stars maxed at level 85, some of them duplicate. All 1 stars maxed but not fully leveled. He/She has forget Doom.

I've screen caps, should I report it ?
  • Report it if you want. It may turn out he just spends loads of money on iso and covers, but no one has won 13 x forces and invisible women (womans?), especially considering invisible woman is fairly new.
  • you don't even want to see my roster
  • why report?
    i spend real cash and nearly got all my characters maxed out? i cheat?
  • No, if you got investigated it should be dismissed. Every report should be, and probably is, investigated. If they find that the subject of the report has spent lots of money to max out three and four stars they obviously haven't cheated. But if enough reports are made some people will find cheaters and I'd say that's worth it.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    why report?
    i spend real cash and nearly got all my characters maxed out? i cheat?

No, you're just a troll, and you established that from your first post.
  • Typhon13 wrote:
    Most unbelievable. Best guy was a 49 modern storm. Why is that unbelievable? He was in the top ten for thick as thieves. Really most unbelievable was a guy who had just about every three star max level and a solid x force

You may be talking about my roster; I have a 47 modern storm and finished top 10 in thick as thieves. My highest is ares at 50. But I used the buffed characters- patch, obw and spidey. While these guys aren't level-maxed, they all have several covers each. With the event buff, they made a fearsome team. I also used boosts liberally. It was possible to place high with an average roster if you're smart about it, use boosts and leverage the buffs given, and are willing to work the 8 hour reset religiously, which I did. Not so much now with the boost price skyrocket. I refused to let it kill my momentum in the Thieves tourney, but it sure sucked my ISO reserves dry (finished with 200).
  • Typhon13 wrote:
    Report it if you want. It may turn out he just spends loads of money on iso and covers, but no one has won 13 x forces and invisible women (womans?), especially considering invisible woman is fairly new.

They have awarded more than enough IW covers since her introduction to max her out.
  • Xerobull, meant modern storm was his best card. The dude had all one stars and one or two generic two stars, not even ares. And I meant that there's no way a guy got in first place enough times to max out IV without buying her covers, especially since more than one person has a high level IV
  • Kikujiro
    Kikujiro Posts: 157
    Options
    The biggest problem with the roster I posted yesterday and those similar is not about covers, is the required ISO to have them fully leveled. Legit ? Kudos to them, but I dont think so.