The Hulk (May14-May21st, 2015) Bracket Size______

Options
1235»

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    spectator wrote:
    A couple well timed passes per sub can usually get you top 150 and if you can get a 3rd pass per sub then top 50 usually isn't tough.
    count - exactly my experience. trying to push into t10 here and just can't get over the hump. I can't play all of the last 2 hrs of a sub to grind and I'm firmly in 12th-14th. I get my last clear in and maybe one extra run on the essential and doable larger pt nodes (I skip the hardest as they are scaled hard by then and i'll likely need my health packs to clear the first run on the next sub). I've resigned that I'm not making t10 but haven't brought myself to pull back any 'just in case'. looking forward to getting daken somewhat usable.
  • TxMoose
    Options
    Slice 5 is at 396. t150 probably still within reach here, t50 probably not.
    4 is at 363. I know the first 100 joined the first hr, so assuming most are forumites and after several subs t150 might be hard here. I'd go elsewhere.
  • Cymmina
    Cymmina Posts: 413 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Slice 3 (note that this has been open since the first sub): 703 players, #1 is Azoic @94495 points.
  • bdksni1
    bdksni1 Posts: 103
    Options
    Slice 1
    790 players
    Leader is nova54 @ 41777
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Update for slice 5
    425 players, penultimate sub is about to open.
    If you are a decent grinder then top 150 should be fine. 10th place has 42k, you can probably do about 15k minimum for each of the last two subs.

In fact despite being half a sub behind about 3 people have hauled themselves into the top 10... partly because outside of the top 4 no-one seems to be bothered
  • TxMoose
    Options
    Update for slice 5
    425 players, penultimate sub is about to open.
    If you are a decent grinder then top 150 should be fine. 10th place has 42k, you can probably do about 15k minimum for each of the last two subs.

In fact despite being half a sub behind about 3 people have hauled themselves into the top 10... partly because outside of the top 4 no-one seems to be bothered
    dang - wish I was in that one. flips middle of the night though. amassed 66K pts since Saturday (entire bracket missed first sub completely) and running ~12th. I need to experiment with other slices.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Any Update?
  • SnagglePuss
    Options
    TxMoose wrote:

dang - wish I was in that one. flips middle of the night though. amassed 66K pts since Saturday (entire bracket missed first sub completely) and running ~12th. I need to experiment with other slices.

Oh and Slice 5 @ 491 - Most likely too late for anything other than tokens.
  • TxMoose
    Options
    Any Update?
    slice 4 at 405 with ~12 hrs left. tokens and match iso are all that are here....
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Slice 5 is at 702

Leader is udonomefoo with 61,264

Oh, hey that's me. How'd that happen? icon_e_wink.gif
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    udonomefoo wrote:
    Slice 5 is at 702

Is that a non-vet bracket? My slice 5 bracket is at 507. Leader is blazinsun with 101847.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    udonomefoo wrote:
    Slice 5 is at 702

Is that a non-vet bracket? My slice 5 bracket is at 507. Leader is blazinsun with 101847.

It very well might be, I'm usually not able to get top 2 since I won't put in the grind time. There are no names in the top 10 that I recognize so I probably got lucky and put into a baby bracket. I hardly played the last 2 pve's at all, maybe that's why.

The timing of a lucky baby bracket placement couldn't be better, I really wanted those Daken covers. He was my first 3* pull about 7 months ago and promptly got vaulted forever.
  • SnagglePuss
    Options
    udonomefoo wrote:
    Slice 5 is at 702

Blazingsun for me to, he can pretty much cruise to victory