Moonstone Bug - Control Shift

d0nk3y
d0nk3y Posts: 213
Fighting Moonstone/Daken/Bullseye, I used Blade's Nightstalker. Moonstone threw Control Shift and took control of my Nightstalker tile until it refreshed, at which time it reverted to my control. When I managed to down her, my Nightstalker tile disappeared as you would expect a countdown timer to do upon downing the controlling character. A case of mixed-up control mechanics, perhaps?

Comments

• _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    d0nk3y wrote:
    Fighting Moonstone/Daken/Bullseye, I used Blade's Nightstalker. Moonstone threw Control Shift and took control of my Nightstalker tile until it refreshed, at which time it reverted to my control. When I managed to down her, my Nightstalker tile disappeared as you would expect a countdown timer to do upon downing the controlling character. A case of mixed-up control mechanics, perhaps?

Visually, after the first activation, the tile goes back to your control.
    In reality, it remains with Moonstone, including all its active effects.

It's one of those nice bugs that's been around for 6+ months but the developers haven't bothered to fix due to matters of greater importance deserving their attention instead. They'll hopefully get to it eventually. (And then break three other things when fixing it. And yes; there is precedent for that...)
  • d0nk3y
    d0nk3y Posts: 213
    _RiO_ wrote:
    Visually, after the first activation, the tile goes back to your control.
    In reality, it remains with Moonstone, including all its active effects.

It's one of those nice bugs that's been around for 6+ months but the developers haven't bothered to fix due to matters of greater importance deserving their attention instead. They'll hopefully get to it eventually. (And then break three other things when fixing it. And yes; there is precedent for that...)

What's wierd is now that we have the nice flyout of AP for each turn, it was acting as though I was the one leeching AP - the enemy AP summary was flying out each time the turn passed back to me. This is even better than I hoped!

*edit* ugh, the flyout happens so fast it might have been *gaining* AP instead of losing AP. must replay node to test theory...