Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Since I champed Kitty I've been using CP for Classics for a bit of a change and for more shots at BHs. 
    Today I have pulled 4 x 5*s out of 10 goes - champ levels for Okoye, JJ and Thanos (those two back to back), and a purple Dr Strange, so when they *finally* release a feeder for him, I only need to get whoever it is to 280 to finish him off. 
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    CT1888 said:
    Since I champed Kitty I've been using CP for Classics for a bit of a change and for more shots at BHs. 
    Today I have pulled 4 x 5*s out of 10 goes - champ levels for Okoye, JJ and Thanos (those two back to back), and a purple Dr Strange, so when they *finally* release a feeder for him, I only need to get whoever it is to 280 to finish him off. 
    I've been in that same position with Strange for a while now. Its driving me nuts he still doesn't have a feeder. 
  • kk3thess
    kk3thess Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Just placed #2 on SCL7 for the first time on Honor Among Thieves. This has been a great MPQ month for me.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Finished 7th in Honor Among Thieves. This was my 1st time cracking the top 10 in SCL9!

As an additional bonus, my token from the last daily sub hit the Legendary token in the vault.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's pretty silly but completing the Behemoth Burrito and bagging the 2 CP took my current total to 100 and for some reason I just like having that total. Well until I play again later...
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulled a total of 60 LTs:

12 5-stars and 1 5-star Bonus Heros and 2 4-stars Bonus Heroes

I'm surprised by the 5* pull rates.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,106 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    It's pretty silly but completing the Behemoth Burrito and bagging the 2 CP took my current total to 100 and for some reason I just like having that total. Well until I play again later...
    I just hit exactly 10,000 HP.  Nice round numbers are fun, aren't they?
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    CT1888 said:
    I've been in that same position with Strange for a while now. Its driving me nuts he still doesn't have a feeder. 
    I too would love a feeder for 5trange - as I was looking around for a good complement to my first covered 5* (GRRR), he is the only character who has the color spread to complete the rainbow. but mine is 3/0/0, and has been since he was released, so...
  • Nick441234
    CT1888 said:
    I too would love a feeder for 5trange - as I was looking around for a good complement to my first covered 5* (GRRR), he is the only character who has the color spread to complete the rainbow. but mine is 3/0/0, and has been since he was released, so...
    There is a blue Strange cover at day 1630, which is 122 days away for me. I'm really hoping I'm not waiting that long to finally finish him. 
  • abenness
    abenness Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    Hit 2000 points in Simulator for the Bishop cover, taking mine to 4/3/4 and will be 5/3/4 after today’s pve progression cover, he will likely be my 3rd 4* champ after his next pve rotation.

Shielded overnight at 1950, but only got hit once in 8 hours?? After 2 wins this morning, I am being smacked around a lot more, but I got the cover so I don’t care ;)

PS anyone who sees my unchamped Grocket and low-level Medusa with Kitty, have fun, they honestly shouldn’t be too hard to beat.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    CT1888 said:
    There is a blue Strange cover at day 1630, which is 122 days away for me. I'm really hoping I'm not waiting that long to finally finish him. 
    I'm 6 days off of that cover which will take him to 2/5/5. 
    Give us the feeder guys! 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Being able to hang in SCL9 in Strange Sights, and getting those sweet, sweet tokens in my Alliance Rewards again!
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quake was one of my oldest unfinished four-star characters. She's been at 5/2/5 for nearly two years, with four saved covers (and at least that many in lost covers, before saving covers became a thing). Last night I raised Scarlet Witch to 265, and out popped a yellow Quake!
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    PuceMoose said:
    Last night I raised Scarlet Witch to 265, and out popped a yellow Quake! 
    It sounds like Wanda just gave birth to Quake, after two years of labour.
    That makes me wonder how many comic book characters are born with their powers already manifesting - I could see that being the start of many humorous or horrifying stories. It reminds me of that Twilight Zone episode "It's a Good Life", just thinking about some of the possibilities.

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,106 Chairperson of the Boards
    PuceMoose said:
    That puts a whole new spin on my latest cover from a feeder - Silver Surfer from Mr Fantastic.
  • Nick441234
    PuceMoose said:
    That puts a whole new spin on my latest cover from a feeder - Silver Surfer from Mr Fantastic.
    Does the surf board come out too? Either way thats going to be a painful one. 
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got my final cover for Cable in order to champ him. It's the first time I've ever had all the 5*s in Latest champed.

And now I'm hoarding until Kingpin leaves until roughly the end of April...