A great example of Forum communication

2»

Comments

• GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    unco_dan wrote:
    bumping in lieu of latest non-communicative communicative act regarding changes to pvp scoring

This is pretty disengenuine lol it hasn't even been 24 hours yet.
  • unco_dan wrote:
    bumping in lieu of latest non-communicative communicative act regarding changes to pvp scoring

This is pretty disengenuine lol it hasn't even been 24 hours yet.

i was referring to the content of the announcement itself not being clear...i'm not THAT impatient lol
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, I can give you that. It wasn't as bad as previous announcements, but it definitely could have been more fleshed out.
  • marvel future fight for the win again. sure, their forum could really use some work but not their communication!

the devs there updated THREE TIMES DURING THE WEEKEND. of course, this is not a regular occurrence, since the updates were in response to a slight bug. but the way they took such a slight hiccup so seriously speaks volumes. i'm in no way suggesting that the devs here work on the weekends (and i'm sure that they do anyways. as an artist, i'm always working and there's no such thing as 'weekends' for me, ykno' the whole labor of love thing), i'm simply pointing out another example of quality communication from elsewheres.

reading their updates instills great confidence and hope for their game. most importantly, to me, the fact that they took the time on the weekend to address such a slight issue, again, really does communicate more than the self-serving 'we care'...it doesnt merely 'say' "we care", it enacts the statement in a very concrete way. also, they could've just done a stealth update or whatever, but the fact that they were public about it helps a lot. the transparency builds trust with the players.

Screen_Shot_2015_06_02_at_5_43_58_PM.png

also-

Screen_Shot_2015_06_02_at_5_37_23_PM.png