Gifting?

As a commander, I'm trying to think of ways to provide incentive for my alliance. One thing was giving token packages but there's no way to give to others. Is there a way or do you think in the future there will be a way?

Comments

• I always liked the idea of an Alliance having a "storage chest".

If you have an extra cover you don't want, you can put it here for another alliance member to buy off you. It might raise the concern of transferring funds though?
  • blinktag
    blinktag Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    Pretty much anything that improves alliance functionality is welcome.

Alliance chat is awful (and iOS autocorrect doesn't work), Commanders can't vote to kick other commanders, etc., etc., ... There are some decent benefits to being in an alliance, but the game treats alliances as an afterthought.

On a related note (and just thinking out loud, here): Another way to fund alliance "chests" would be to have a "join fee" ... costs 100 ISO (for example) to join, with half of this going to the alliance for group spending. This increases the costs for alliance-hopping senior players (who can afford it anyway), provides some seed income .. etc. Might encourage public commanders to kick indiscriminately to raise funds (so maybe a bad idea) ... but what about being only for private alliances?