How Do You Set Your Defensive Team Up, When Not Playing?

Gagutz
Gagutz Posts: 104
edited May 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
If I am playing PVP... lets say climbing with Iron Fist/Luke Cage... and I want to have dino/prof x as my defensive team...

Do I have to play the last match with them.. or just go in like I am going to play with them set up and before entering the match.. back out... Will they stay as my defensive team?

Also...

If I switch and play PVE or Simulator.. will those teams change my PVP defensive team??

Thank you

Comments

• oh, good question icon_mrgreen.gif , cant wait for the answer icon_e_ugeek.gif
  • I've actually wondered this myself, I always assumed it was the last team I played with but looking forward to the answer!
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Your defensive team is the last team you won a match with in that event. The exception is that players who you beat and get to retaliate against you will always fight the team you used against them, even if you've changed your defensive team (or even leveled up/respec'd/sold those characters) in the meantime.
  • And also, the team you use in PVE does NOT AFFECT what team you last used in PvP. The two are completely unrelated. Those are both excellent questions that I wished they would put an FAQ up so new people would understand...
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Crookednight has it spot on. Also, I think you'd have to be clinically insane to fight a team of Professor X and Dino, nice choice!