Khan bug

SnakesArrows
SnakesArrows Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
No not a mind controlling space weevil. Been seeing a error where opponents khan's yellow fires even if no other powers are used. FYI, if switch and begin matching against her it stops.

In my best shatner "KHANNNNNNN!"

Comments

• According to others this is when your opponent has a TU power that cannot be used due to the board state (say, Snarky Remark with no CDs). The AI tries to use it anyway and it fails to fire but it counts for Kamala (and Professor X)'s passive. The AI does not try to fire the TU every single turn, which is why the behavior is erratic. For example, there are fights I have against all goons where they'd use some TU at the very end of the game, and I'd notice that they haven't gained any TU APs since halfway through the game and since goons can't generate TU APs passively this means they must have had enough TUs since halfway through the game but simply didn't use the TU ability until the end.
  • peanut_gallery
    peanut_gallery Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
    Hmmm. Will that work on offense, too? If I try to cast Shulk blue with no special tiles on the board, will it heal my team? Can I just keep casting blue on a single turn and re-heal my whole team?
  • Rogan_Josh
    Rogan_Josh Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    Hmmm. Will that work on offense, too? If I try to cast Shulk blue with no special tiles on the board, will it heal my team? Can I just keep casting blue on a single turn and re-heal my whole team?

Good idea, worth checking out if you have a Prof X. If you have a TU that won't trigger you should be able to spam it.
  • I'm pretty sure this applies to both TUs and powers on the team, based on other reports---the fact that AI doesn't always use TUs right away, and that players don't always remember the TUs, just makes those a bit more mysterious at first.