No Compensation because the issue is resolved with R75?

Okay, so I'm kinda pissed. What does R75 have to do with my support ticket?
Here is their final response:
Your request (114551) has been solved. To reopen this request, reply to this email.

D3PA Custo
D3PA Customer Support (EG) (D3Publisher)
May 6, 15:13

Greetings D3P Customer,

Thank you for contacting D3P Customer Support.

We deeply apologize that you have encountered this issue. The issue should be resolved in the R75 update - please update if you have not already done so, and let us know if you experience this issue in the future. We apologize but there will be no compensation. Have a nice day.

Many questions can be answered by visiting our helpful Marvel Puzzle Quest FAQ at: www.d3publisher.helpshift.com

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again and it will be a pleasure to help you.

Best Regards,
D3Publisher Customer Support Team (EDG)

Here is R75:
Patch Notes - R75 (05/04/15)
Unread postby David [Hi-Fi] Moore » Mon May 04, 2015 12:47 pm

It's time for the R75 update!

R75 Patch Notes:

We're aiming to please with our next character...

UI, Tweaks & Bug Fixes
- It now takes 30% less Iso-8 to level a 3-star character and 15% less Iso-8 to level up a 4-star character.
- A game board slider showing enemy AP values is now displayed when enemies gain or lose AP.
- Abilities that check for the opposing team’s strongest AP will no longer choose an empty pool in the case of a tie.
- Faster initial load times implemented when the game is played for the first time.
- Fixed a bug where the progression bar would sometimes not appear in the Post-Battle Screen.

NOTHING here says anything about my ticket and the problems I encountered:

Ticket #1: Hello, I am writing to complain about the connection issues on 4/28. Because of them, I am unable to enter the event 'Earth's Mightiest Heroes' that ends on 10PM EST.
Ticket #2: I was faced with nothing but seed teams in combined arms, which make the event wholly not worth it and a big waste of time.

I plan on sending them a message again, but if someone has some wisdom/way to make sense of this/get this resolved, I'm all ears.

Comments

• stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just got this response as well for my issues with only seeing seed teams. Talk about a crock of tinykitty.
  • Cypr3ss
    Cypr3ss Posts: 155 Tile Toppler
    Agreed, as I also got the same response, I even stated in my ticket it was my goal for that event to hit the 800 for the BP cover (which given the previous PvP events was achievable), but yeah "we fixed in the next release" with no mention of the fix in the patch notes... that's what patch notes are for right, letting the user base know what you've updated/fixed in your software?

And of course, along with R75 we've got some lovely new bugs, so don't expect compensation for those either, as they'll get em fixed in the next release... in fact, probably don't worry about submitting support tickets at all, cause they'll totally fix it in the next release, its all good. icon_e_confused.gif

Regards,
    Cypr3ss.
  • D3PA Customer Support (AG) (D3Publisher)
    May 8, 12:01

Greetings Branford,

Thank you for contacting D3P Customer Support.

Our apologies for any confusion, we would be happy to elaborate for you.

First, we address tickets individually, and requesting us to reply to multiple issues within one ticket will either cause misinformation or something may be overlooked, which we wish to prevent. We have responded to your other ticket, please reply in that one regarding that issue. Or, moving forward, submit one email with multiple issues, which will also expedite our processing time for you.

In this ticket, we were explaining that the odd "seed team" issue in the Combined Arms PvP event was a known issue that should have been corrected with the R75 update. Did you already update your app? If so, did you encounter this in any other event?

Many questions can be answered by visiting our helpful Marvel Puzzle Quest FAQ at: www.d3publisher.helpshift.com

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again and it will be a pleasure to help you.

Best Regards,
    D3Publisher Customer Support Team (AJG)
  • "....requesting us to reply to multiple issues within one ticket will either cause misinformation or something may be overlooked..."

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Their customer service can't handle more than one issue per email/"ticket"!!??

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

But, wait...... they have a solution!

"submit one email with multiple issues, which will also expedite our processing time for you."

icon_question.gificon_question.gificon_question.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_question.gificon_question.gificon_question.gificon_question.gif

So, which is it???
    Could customer service provide a more contradictory response?
    Inquiring minds want to know
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    MikeHock wrote:
    "....requesting us to reply to multiple issues within one ticket will either cause misinformation or something may be overlooked..."

Their customer service can't handle more than one issue per email/"ticket"!!??

But, wait...... they have a solution!

"submit one email with multiple issues, which will also expedite our processing time for you."

icon_question.gificon_question.gificon_question.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_question.gificon_question.gificon_question.gificon_question.gif

So, which is it???
    Could customer service provide a more contradictory response?
    Inquiring minds want to know

Like I said in my downvote; They asked him not to inquire in Ticket A about Ticket B, or if there is multiple issues, to simply make a single ticket containing all issues. That is perfectly sounds, since Ticket A and Ticket B may not be handled by the same representative. I don't understand why you stick around if all you're going to do is post nonsense. Screams attention seeking to me. icon_lol.gif Especially with all those emoji.

As for the actual issue at hand, yeah, I get the Patch Notes don't say anything about the seed team thing, but have you actually tried the event since the patch? Skip/play like three to five matches and see if it's better. If it's not, tell them it's not. If it is, have some crow. Goodness.
  • Re: Combined Arms/Earth's Mightiest Heroes compensation?
    Sent: Mon May 18, 2015 6:43 pm
    To: raisinbman

Hi rbman,

Thanks for the message. Because the Combined Arms issue was temporary, affected players equally and occurred in the Off-Season, it was decided that no compensation would be issued to players.

Other PVP Event-related compensation hasn't been ruled out and is still being investigated.

Thanks for your patience. Customer Support and the developers are still working through a large backlog of tickets and deciding on the best course of action for varying cases.

My best,

David
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    Community Manager
    D3 Go!

I don't agree(I can't remember who the combined arms prize was, but I had planned to at least top 100), but at least maybe they're giving Earth's mightiest heroes comp?
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    My email about the combined arms issue, nothing but seed teams, said the issue was fixed with the patch, and no compensation is being given out for this.